Chapter Thirty

*Macy's POV*

I stood on my locker alone, putting my stuff inside that i won't need and grabbing the books that i would for the afternoon while listening to the chats of the students just a few feet away from me. They were talking about Sam who was missing for over two months now and no one knows where he has gone.

Even though that guy physically hurted me, i am still a bit worried. What if someone kidnapped him and tortured him? Or eat him? Or cut his body open and sell his internal organs? Those thoughts creep the life out of me, and let's just hope he's out there okay. But i doubt he is..

What if Jason has to do with his disappearance, since he's behind all of those people who was found dead on the lake? But i don't think he killed him. There are'nt news about Sam finding his body on a lake or something. But i should ask Jason, and if he decided to throw a hissy fit i'll slap his ass back to his right place.

I shut the locker before strolling down the hallway, clutching my books on my hands.

"Hi" i heard a feminine voice, i turned slightly and saw Summer, walking down next to me.

"Hey" i said back

"How are you?"

"Fine, you?" I asked,

"Same. Have you seen Markis?" She asked, looking behind us before in front.

"No" i raised an eyebrow "why?"

"I haven't seen him around since this morning" she puffed an air in her mouth.

"He's probably in the cafeteria" i said, surely that he is there. If he is nowhere to be found, he's in the food place.

"Hmm, maybe" she only said. We both walked in the cafeteria, and i'm extremely surprised to see Jason and Markis sitting on the table together. Though they were not talking.

"Hey, what's going on? Why are you sitting here together?" I asked, as i looked down at the both of them.

Markis shrugged, sipping on his soda "nothing, is it a crime?"

I rolled my eyes "no, stupid head. Just quite surprised to see you guys here. You getting along?" I said, sitting down next to Jason and in front of Markis. Summer sat down next to him.

"I don't think i'll ever get along with your boyfriend there" Markis said,

"You won't if you guys were always mean to each other" i said in a matter of fact.

"I'm not the mean one" Markis only shrugged, sipping on his soda before turning to Summer and they both started to talk.

"So Jason..." I started, propping my elbows on the table and resting my head on my hand, gazing up at him.

He looked at me with a blank face, as usual.

"We need to talk later" i pursed my lips, tracing the tattoos on his arm with my finger.

"About?" He said, his voice was emotionless.

"Something" i simply said, he turned his head to the side, attempting to hide that he just rolled his eyes on me. Someone's on their period.