Chapter Twenty-Five

*Macy's POV*

We've been on the road for like four hours and i'm already feeling cooped up. I shifted on my seat uncomfortably as i couldn't find a position that would make me feel relaxed and comfortable.

"Hey,what are you doing" Jason asked, not leaving his eyes on the road. We are in a highway right now amd cars passed by and some cars we overtake.

"I'm feeling cooped up, can we stop at the fast food restaurant that we have been passing by?" I asked

"No" he simply said.

"But-"

"You can eat the bag of food you brought with you, Macy. We can't stop here" he said clearly.

"Fine" i said before leaning over at the back of my seat, pushing my body til i land on the car floor at the back. I sat down and zipped open the duffle bag. I grab the plastic container of churros and started to eat it.

"Baby, you want some?" I asked him.

"What?" I leaned over to Jason and slide the churros in his mouth, he looked at it briefly before biting it.

"So where exactly are we going?" I asked, as i sat still on the back, eating a handful of churros.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out" he said again like he did when were going on a date.

"Seriously?" I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, now stop talking and eat" he demanded

"Gosh, are you on your period?" I snickered.

"Didn't i just tell you to shut up?" He said a little loud.

"I knew you're on your period. And no, i just can't shut up like you expect me to do. You drag me here with you and now you have to deal with my annoying ass" i said before laughing out loud like a crazy person just to annoy him.

"Macy, lower down your laughs!" He said, glaring at me in the mirror.

"Keep your eyes on the road, buddy" i said, before pulling out a carton of milk. I popped open the lid and drink it all the way down. I gulp and gulp, then suddenly the car came into a halt, making the milk i was drinking spill all over me.

I scream in annoyance "Jason!"

"What?! Someone just crossed the road!" He said, biting his lips to fight back his laugh.

"We're in a highway! No one crosses the road! You did it on purpose!" I yelled angrily as i felt the sticky liquid drench my clothes.

"That's your punishment for not keeping your mouth close, baby" i heard him smirk. I leaned over the seat and smack him in the head.

"Ow, what the fuck?!" He yelled in anger.

"That's for 'punishing' me" i scoffed.

"Sit your fucking ass" he said in an anger tone.

I huffed and took off the wet clothes i am wearing, leaving me in a bra and Jason's boxers. The glass of his car are tinted so it's fine to be half naked here. But the coldness of the air conditioned sent shiver and goosebumps on my body. I leaned over the front, lowering the temperature before sitting back down.