Chapter Tweny-Six

*Macy's POV*

I know i told him i have a lot of questions, but the truth is i'll only ask him one question and i want him to tell me everything i don't know. I looked at his face and i could tell he's getting a little nervous about at something i'll ask him.

"What's going on?" I simply asked.

"What?" He asked

I rolled my eyes "what's going on? About everything? Why did you want me to live here with you? What's up with you and your ex gang? What's up with everything? And how come you have a massive mansion? You didn't tell me you're rich?" I asked

"Oh.." He mumbled, looking down at his hands as he heaved out a sigh. "Okay first, i become rich because i used to work with one of the richest man here in the country. He owned several companies and hospitals and of course, he had a gang that i joined in. I've earned a lot of money because i was his best member and basically i was his favorite, i was great at doing everything he wanted me to do including making bombs, robbing the banks, hacking stuff and all, threatening people, killing people, you name it. And if he can't make someone who owes him money pay him immediately, he wanted me to take care of that and finish the job til i get what my ex boss wanted from them. That's why, he got so mad and sent someone after me to take me back to him because i left" he explained, but that was enough. There's more.

"Why did you left?" I asked him.

"I'm tired of getting ordered around, i hate it when someone demanded me to do something and if i didn't they would threaten me and i just can't keep that happening. I wanted to start a new life again, and thought i'd like to try to live alone there in the woods without someone bothering me and go to school like a normal person do, but that didn't went well. It just happened to me to end some people's laugh who used to bully me when i was a kid. Some of them forgot about what they did to me though, but i made sure to refresh their memories a little before i finish them" he said, nonchalantly.

I pursed my lips, nodding my head as i try to understand him "you said they used to bully you, so you went to that school since you were a kid?" I asked, just to make some things clear up to me.

"Yeah, but i didn't live on the house that i found in the woods that time. I lived with my mom..." He trailed off his sentence. His mother is probably a touchy subject for him cause i could see his eyes started to fill with tears but he fights them.

"We live in a small house, just her and me. She's the best mom i could ever ask for, she's beautiful, simple, goofy and a hardworking person. Everyone would have loved her. She is just amazing" he said lowly, as he kept his head down, not showing his face to me. I could tell he's trying his best not to cry.

"She..." He gulped, "the day she went out to buy us something to eat since we ran out of food and we're about to watch movie cartoon that time. I waited for her at home. And when i heard someone knock, i expected it was mom but instead, it was a cop. He was asking me if i am the son of my mother and if my father was in the house. I told him that he doesn't live with me and he asked me if i wanted to come with him at the hospital. I was confused and scared at the same time, i asked him why would i want to go there with him, and he told me that my mom was there because of the car accident. I was schocked, i couldn't believe what he just told me, so when we got at the hospital, they said that my mom arrived there already dead..." He choked and this time he let the tears rolled down his cheek.

I stood up and sat on the stool next to him, rubbing his back as i felt a big lump on my throat and tears filled my eyes at his heartbreaking story.