Chapter Twenty-Three

*Macy's POV*

After a half hour of sitting in silence on the park, we decided to go back at Jason's place. For some reason, he wanted me to stay there and sleep over, not wanting me to go home alone knowing that the people there we'll only be back on the weekend. I asked him why and he just told me he wanted me to keep him company. I don't really mind, but i want to know why. He won't tell me though but i will make him.

We both walked upstairs to his room, he shut the door behind him. "Hey, can i borrow some of your clothes?" I asked. He didn't answer, he walked towards his closet, pulling out a shirt and some shorts that looks comfortable to wear. I took it from his hands and throw it on the bed. I sat down on the edge and stripped off my clothes leaving me on my bra and underwear.

I pull the shirt above my head, dragging it down all the way my body and it ends up on my middle thigh. I shrugged and throw the shorts that Jason lend to me back to him. He caught it mid-air, looking at me confused.

"I don't need to wear shorts, your shirt is enough" i simply said before walking out of his room. I walked in his kitchen and opened the fridge, to find nothing. Did he just ran out of stock of foods?

I groaned and shut the fridge close. "Jason!" I called out, within minutes, he came in the kitchen only wearing a sweatpants, exposing his tattooed hot body. Ooh, that's mine. I mentally smirk at the thought. I looked up at Jason who was brushing his hair upwards with his hands.

"How come you ran out of food?" I asked in disbelief

"You seriously asking me that? You're the reason, babe" he said, as he continued to ran his fingers through his messy hot hair.

"I didn't eat them all!" I defended myself, as i tried to look away from his exposed upper body.

"You just did" he scoffed,

I pursed my lips, crossing my arms against my chest, leaning on the kitchen island. "Did you brought the leftovers with us?" I asked, hoping there's food i can eat.

"You didn't see me threw them away?" He asked, furrowing his brows.

My eyes widened "you did what?!" I yelled

"I threw them" he shrugged, sitting on a stool as he looked down at his body, checking himself out.

"Why?!" I screamed. He didn't looked up to me, he lifted his arms, hardening his muscles as he show his biceps to me. He send me a smirk.

"Don't you like this better?" He asked, with a cocky smirk on his face.

"No! I want my food back!" I stomped my foot like a kid, he rolled his eyes on me, before gazing at his muscular biceps, poking it with fingers.

"Look baby, poke it. It's hard" he said, grabbing my hand to poke his muscle but i'm too hungry to pay attention on his perfect muscle.

"Jason i want my food back!" I whined, pouting my lips.

"Then go get it back from the trash can, piggy" he said, leaning his head down on the counter.

"Why don't you get it? You're the one who threw it away"

"Why don't you get it? You're the one who wants to eat it" he replied in boredom.