Training Mission

"Grimmjow!" you roared. "Give me back my necklaces!"

"Come get it princess," Grimmjow grinned massively, dangling the necklaces in a teasing manner.

You couldn't help but growl at him, his immaturity was really getting on your nerves. You had asked Grimmjow to help you train in flash-step, and you immediately regretted it. He had accepted to help you and before you knew it snatched your grandmother's chain, you didn't know if this was him being Grimmjow or part of the training.

You didn't care you just wanted your damn necklaces back.

"I swear I'm going to kill you Grimmjow!" you roared. You grabbed your sword and launched towards the wide-grinning male, and swung at him, but he dodge before you could hit him.

"Too slow hot stuff," he teased. You launched angrily towards him swinging your sword above his head, but he was too quick for your slow attack.

"You know-" he begin,  "if you flash-step you might just catch me."

You scoffed, you didn't see how your were suppose to learn how to flash-step if your teacher was a damn necklaces stealing idiot. You looked back at the blue-hair male, and an idea went off in your head. You might not be good at flash-step, but you did have mastery over something called kido.

You sheath your sword, and stood up straight. "Hey Grimmjow."

He looked at you with a strange expression, his eyebrow scrunched together as he watched you. "What?"

You smiled, and held up your index and middle finger.  "Bakudō number 9. Hōrin." You generated an orange-hued tendril with spiraling yellow patterns from your finger and shoot it towards Grimmjow grabbing and immobilizes him as the tendril wraps around his body.

"What the hell!" he shouted, as he was squeezed tightly in your bakudo.

You faced twisted into a devilish smile. "You have something I want Grimmjow."

"That shit wasn't far!" Grimmjow yelled, trying to break free. "Kido is for pansy!"

"I don't care, just give me back my necklaces," you proclaimed, walking towards him.

"{NAME}," a voice said from behind, you turned to see Ulquiorra.

"Oh, hey Ulquiorra," you greeted him. "What's up?"

"Have you forgotten your training mission?" Ulquiorra said. He noticed your surprise expression and added. "You were selected to go on a training mission."

Your eyes widen at his words. "I was!" you said very shocked. "But I'm just a first year student I wonder why they choose me?"

"It doesn't matter now, you should get going," Ulquiorra said.

You nodded. "Yeah, but just let me get my neck--"

As you turned you saw Grimmjow was no longer in you bakudo, but standing on top of the roof.

"I'll just hold on to this princess till you get back," Grimmjow said, placing you necklaces in his pocket.

You growled, but you didn't have time to argue with him since you had a mission. "I swear Grimmjow if you break my necklaces I'll kill you!"

"Don't worry, I won't let anything happen to it," he said, you didn't budge. "I promise I won't."

You hesitated but nodded, you trusted Grimmjow word and ran off towards the direction Ulquiorra  pointed. 

"You almost failed to do one simple tasks Grimmjow," Ulquiorra chided the blue-hair male when you were out of hearing range.

"Shut up." Grimmjow grumbled.