Road Trip Gone Wrong

A/N: Long chapter

After talking with Aizen you tossed and turned all night, unable to get back to bed. The nurses came and checked on you that morning and you convinced them you were fine and the wound on your side no loner bother you. Of course, they were not overly convinced, but since you begged and pleaded they gave you some pain killers to take and sent you back to your dorm to rest. You nodded and told them you would do just that.

Lying was not your forte, but you only did it so you could leave the hospital early.

You went into your dorm throwing the brown bag of medicine aside and flopped on the bed. You stared at the white wall thinking about what Aizen had said last night. If your grandmother was murder, had she known the person that was responsible?

When she would come visit, she did not speak freely about her comrades, besides a few words about Captain Aizen. The last time your grandmother visited was two weeks before she died, she had a far look on her face as if she was trying to figure out something. You had not thought about then, but when you think back she looked worried and stressed.

If only you could have knew what she was thinking the days before her murder.

It hit you, you remember your mother had gotten a lot of your grandmother's belongings such as her notes and journals after her passing. Your mother never read through them and placed them in the basement for safekeeping.

You knew if you were going to get some answers, your grandmother's journal would be a good start.

You quickly changed your shirt grabbed two pain pills from the bottle and tossed them into your pocket. You jetted out the out the door bumping slightly into Soi-Fon in the process.

"What's the rush!" she yelled, but you ignored her and kept running.

You run until you saw a raven hair woman block your path, once you got closer you noticed it was Momo and she was waving at you. You came to a halt in front of her, she looked at you with a strange expression.

"{NAME}," Momo said with wide eyes. "You're out the hospital already?"

You nodded. "Yeah, I got out this morning."

"Oh, why are you in such a rush?" she asked.

"I was heading home," you replied. "I need to go and check something out."

Momo eyebrow quirked up.

"Why are you heading home?"

"I just need to go home and check on something," you said in a dismissive tone.

"Why are you being so dismissive?" Momo shot back.

"I'm not, stop pestering me so much!" you yelled, annoyed at her questions.

"{NAME}, are you hiding something from me?" Momo said in a hurt tone. "We are best friends, I thought friends are not suppose to hid stuff from each other," she finished with tear in her eye as she stormed away from you.

You looked down at your feet sadly, you had not meant to scream at her. You only wanted her to stop asking you questions, not hurt her feelings. You debated on rather you should tell her about what Aizen told you, she had been your best friend since childhood and she knew you almost better than anyone besides your mother and Toshiro. She could always tell when something was wrong, and when you were lying, but if you told her the truth would she believe you?

Only one way to find out.

You sighed and chased after her calling out for her, she kept walking so you match her pace and walked behind her