New kid on the block

Finally making it to class, you walked in to see Toshiro and Momo standing off towards the corner. As you made your way over to them you could feel the stares of someone.

Out the corner of your eyes you could see three girls staring at you in disgust. You could hear some of what they were saying, mostly about Toshiro and how he belongs to them.

"Oh great fan girls..." you thought grimly.

"[NAME], you found the class," Momo greeted you.

"Yeah, barely," you replied. You had gotten lost but thankfully a teacher found you and pointed you into the right direction.

"Still bad at directions?" Toshiro smirked.

"We all can't be prodigies like you Toshi-bear," you teased, referring to the nickname you heard those girls call him.

"Don't. Ever. Call. Me. That."

Momo and you both started to laugh. You asked Momo who those girl were, she told you they were sister by adoption, and they think they run the school since their rich.

The tomboyish one with the black jaw-length hair and two color eyes was Emilou Apacci. The one with the long brown hair and dark-skinned was Mila Rose. The other one had short messy blond hair with three braids and green eyes was Tier Harribel. She said they had another sister named Cyan Sung-Sun, but she wasn't in this class. She warned you to stay away from them since they do nothing but cause trouble. That shouldn't be hard, you didn't like their attitudes anyway

"Alright students, today we're going to practice sparring," the instructor announced, she had long black hair, with red oval glasses and turquoise eyes. Momo had introduce her as Ms. Yadomaru. "Alright first up Hinamori and Ursa."

You watched Momo spar with the girl, albeit she wasn't that good. From your perspective you could tell her stance and position was way off and she fought too carefully. The girl ended up knocking the sword out her hand ending the duel. You noticed Ms. Yadomaru wasn't even paying attention, she was too busy reading a swimsuit magazine at her desk. You could hear Toshiro mumble something under his breath before he asked her who was next.

She lifted her head from her magazine. "Oi, let's see..." she said looking around the room her gaze fell on you. "You there, what's your name?"

"{FIRST} {LAST}."

"Oh, the new girl, how about you spar with Harribel," she said and continued to read her magazine. You got up and grab a wooden sword, you could hear a few girls snickers, even here the girl hadn't changed much from the high school scene. You could hear Momo giving you some word of encouragement, you thanked her and turned to face your opponent.

" I doubt a rookie like you could take me on," Tier bragged, her sisters chiming in agreement.

You ignored them and ready yourself, you wouldn't get distracted by their taunts.

"Alright begin!" a student said.

You both went back and forth for a while, every moved you make she would counter it. Every move she made you would dodge it, the fight was so intense it even got Ms. Yadomaru attention. Your fighting style was above an average new student since you had been taught by your grandmother but her was just as equally good.... maybe better.

When you looked up you could see some student from other classes had gather around the fight, and everyone stood watching in amazement. You lost count on how long you two were fighting, it felt like forever since you begin, panting harder and harder. But you stood your ground, unwilling to back down, she charged forward and you did the same. You both clashed so hard your wooden swords broke and the pieces fell on the ground.