Ch. 3- Handprints and Waterparks

Lauren's POV

An Hour Later

   "Hey y'all," Megan says in her northern accent as she walks in the door.

   "Sup Meg," I reply.

   "Oh ya know just hangin with one d!" I laugh and roll my eyes.

   "So obviously you are a fan. Who is your favourite and how long have you been a fan," Louis asks me.

   "If you couldn't tell from our first encounter with one another, you're my favourite. I've been a fan since 2011."

   "What took you so long," he laughs.

   "I was one of those annoying losers that wouldn't listen to y'all because What Makes You Beautiful was over played," I admit.

   "I bet you weren't annoying," he says.

   "Oh she was. She drove us insane," Megan buts in.

   "You weren't even here until we were just turned nineteen and I became a fan right before I turned eighteen thank you," I say proudly.

   "Oh that's right, you drove us insane talking about Louis all the time and drawin-" she says before I cut her off with my hand over her mouth.

   "Cut it out," I warn.

   "What were you drawing love," Louis asks smirking.

   "Well I was drawing, more like writing, everything about y'all from video diaries to now on the front of my history folder then the next year on the front of my planner. I was just getting her to stop before I die from embarrassment," I blush.

   "Don't be embarrassed," Megan jokes, "it's not like you've had a cru-"

   "OH MY GOD STOP," I shout at her covering my face. "Anyway, where is everyone else Megan?"

   "Oh they are going to a waterpark and wanted to know if you two wanted to come. They are outside," she smiles.

   "I don't have a bathing suit," I say.

   "Go tell them we will meet y'all there," Louis jumps in. She nods and walks out. "Follow me," he smiles. We walk upstairs and into I'm guessing his room. He opens a drawer in his cupboard and hands me a white bikini.

   "How on earth do you have a bikini in here? Wait don't answer that," I quickly say.

   "It's my sisters," he laughs.

   "Ok, never mind. I'll uh go change now, thanks," I say awkwardly walking out and into the bathroom in the hallway. I change into the white bikini. When I walk out I see Louis smiling.

   "You ready," he asks holding his arm out for me to link mine with.

   "Yep," I smile linking my own with his. We walk downstairs and skip to the garage. He unlocks the Mystery Machine. "You still have this," I ask laughing.

   "Of course! This is Zayn and I's most prized possession," he smiles proudly. We get in and I look around it. "You like it?"

   "Yeah boi! Lets solve some mysteries," I joke. "WAIT! Where's Scooby and Shaggy?"

   "Finding some Scooby snacks," he jokes. We burst out laughing at our childish selves. "You're really funny."

   "So are you! I wish I were as sassy as you though. I've got a lot but not as much as you," I shake my head.

   "Oh c'mon, I bet you're really sassy."

   "Nope, if we had a sass battle you'd win by a thousand miles. If I were up against Kelsey she'd be like when's it my turn because I'd already win. She's really sassy but she can't beat me." He laughs and pulls out of the garage.