Ch. 23-New York Pt. 1

Next Morning
Lauren's POV

   I wake up from my extremely comfortable slumber next to Louis. I check the time and see we have an hour before we have to get ready. I kiss his chest, then his cheek, then his nose, then his lips before getting up.

   I go into the kitchen and pull out the bacon and eggs. I start off making the bacon so I can use bacon grease for the eggs. When I finish, I make cheesy eggs. As they cook, I pop a few waffles in the toaster before I start plating the food. Once I finish all of it, I make some hot tea for us then bring it all upstairs. I set it all on my side table then curl into Louis.

   "Baby, wake up," I coo and kiss him.

   "Why," he whines tired.

   "Because, I made us breakfast and I want to cuddle before we have to get ready. I know, selfish reason to wake you up, but I love being in your arms," I explain.

   "It's not selfish if I love it too," he smiles. I grin and kiss him.

   "Well good morning sunshine! I love you," I grin wider.

   "Good morning to you too sweetheart! I love you too," he grins and kisses me again. We pull away and I hand him his food and tea. "You're so precious! You incorporated waffles into the beautiful breakfast you made!"

   "I can't help it," I blush deeply, "waffles are my weakness."

   "I know baby," he chuckles. We dig in and he moans. "You have no idea how glad I am that you are marrying me! I'm the luckiest man!"

   "I love you," I laugh. He takes a sip of his tea and sighs in relief.

   "You also made my tea to perfection! It's fate," he exaggerates at the end. I giggle at his silliness.

   We both devour our food pretty fast and I take our plates downstairs before I climb into his arms. We snuggle into one another not able to hold back our smiles. One of my hands is playing with his hair as we lay comfortably.

After twenty minutes, my alarm goes off for us to get ready. We both sigh and get up. We walk into the bathroom and get undressed. "Can we have a quickie?"

   "I guess. When are we going to make love again? It's been a while," I ask slightly deprived.

   "Tonight! I promise baby! Not fucking, but I'm going to make love to you," he tells me looking into my eyes. I nod and hug him.

   "Thank you," I smile and kiss his cheek.

   "Just ask baby girl! Don't be shy," he smiles back. I nod and we pull away. He picks me up and lays me in the bathtub.

   "Babe, we don't have time for a-"

   "I know," he cuts me off. "We are still getting a shower." I look at him confused. He chuckles and climbs in too. He gently opens my legs and lines up. "Ready?"

   "Yep," I nod preparing myself for Louis Jr. He pushes in and I moan. He soon starts smashing into me. I gasp and wrap my arms around his neck pulling his body against mine.

   "You like that baby girl," he asks breathless.

   "Mhm," I moan. He smiles and slams into my g-spot. I cannot hold back my screams. He suddenly sits back where I'd ride him and gives me a whole new angle. I start bouncing on him and he cups my bouncing boobs in his hands. He begins massaging them causing me to fall apart above him. He thrusts into me while I bounce inconsistently. "B-Baby I-I-"

   "Cum princess," he moans. I do as told and collapse on his chest as I crumble above him. My climax triggers his and he falls apart below me. Once we finish, he lifts my hips and disconnects us since I'm not capable of doing it myself. He kisses me multiple times before moving to my cheek. "It always gets better each time we have sex princess! You never cease to amaze me!"