Ch. 8-Uncle Si and Moms

Lauren's POV

Louis pulls me onto his chest and I know I'm squishing him. "Louis, I'm crushing you," I point out.

   "No, your fine! This is more comfortable anyway," he smiles. "What are we going to watch next?"

   "You pick! It's your tv," I smile back resting my cheek on his chest.

"Awe, you actually care!"

"Why the fuck wouldn't I," I ask offended.

"I don't know," he shrugs. I shake my head and peck his lips. I straddle his waist and grab his free hand. He clicks on Decoy Bride.

"FUCK YEAH! DAVID TENNANT IS IN IT," I scream happily.

"Oh and why is that a fuck yeah," he asks smirking.

"Because Tennant is the tenth Doctor, by far the best Doctor! Matt Smith, the current Doctor, is my favourite though," I explain. He laughs kissing my temple. Louis grabs the blanket and pulls it over us. I smile wrapping my arms around him.

"On a scale from one to ten how much do you love to be close to me," he chuckles.

"One thousand," I answer. He laughs loudly wrapping his arms around my waist also.

After the Movie

"I'm tired," I whisper to Louis.

"Go on to sleep then baby," he smiles.

"But I don't want to leave you alone," I pout.

"You've done a lot today. You deserve to sleep. I'll be fine," he reassures me.

"Fine," I sigh.

"I love you princess, sweet dreams," he whispers before kissing me gently.

"You too, I love you too," I smile. I curl up to him and close my eyes. Pretty soon I drift off to sleep.

Next Morning

"What are we doing today," Niall asks.

"Shut up, they are sleeping," Liam scolds. Louis shifts from under me and tightens his grip on me.

"Lads, shut the fuck up," he groans tiredly.

"Oops," Harry whispers.

"I swear if you wake her up I'll kill all of you," Louis growls quietly. I feel a yawn coming but I try to hide it since I don't want them to get in trouble. As the yawn approaches I hold back from inhaling a large amount of air and accidentally make a noise. "I'm going to kill the seven of you!" I reach up and cover his mouth.

"Sh, don't be rude," I scold still half asleep. "I wanna cuddle." They laugh and I pout burying my cheek in Louis' chest. He pecks my forehead and caresses my hair.

"I'll cuddle with you baby," he says clearly smiling. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer. I pucker my lips for Louis to kiss but someone other than Louis kisses me. My eyes shoot open and I see Niall as the culprit. I slap his cheek and wipe my mouth with my sleeve.

   "NIALL! YOU LITTLE SHIT," I scream. Louis kisses me, calming me down a little bit. The boys are quiet and Niall is blushing looking embarrassed. Louis turns on his side causing me to fall on my side as well. I wrap my arms around him and he tightens his grip. "Why are boys so fucking horny?" Louis and Ed laugh.

   "Because we have smaller brains and we have testosterone," Ed laughs. I groan and curl into Louis' chest. He kisses my temple and subtly grabs my ass. I give him a look but he smiles innocently.