Ch. 30-Dickface

Lauren's POV

   As soon as we get on the jet, he closes the door and scoops me up. He runs us into the bedroom and tosses me on the bed. I giggle at his eagerness. He starts pulling his clothes off and I laugh. I take mine off and pull my hair up so it won't be as nasty. Louis snatches my phone and roughly takes my case off earning a glare from me. My case is not cheap enough for him to break it for sex. Once he gets the condom out, he smirks. "Bare skin? Where did this one come from," he asks smirking more.

   "I took it the morning of the appointment so I'd have the one I like for emergency sexy time," I smile back smugly. He laughs and rolls it on.

   "Ready gorgeous?"

   "I'm so ready baby! Do you think we could maybe start out fast then end making love," I ask shyly.

   "Whatever you'd like baby," he smiles and kisses me. "I love making love to you just as much as I love to fuck you!"

   "I can't wait for the first break when I challenge you to fuck me so hard that I can't walk the next day," I smirk.

   "Why wait that long," he asks thrusting into me roughly causing my sudden gasp. He laughs.

   "We are staying at my parents and my grandpa is in the hospital. Now isn't the time. We won't have much time when we get back to England. Then once tour starts, I'll have to be able to keep up or someone will send me back to England. Only good time is break," I explain panting as Louis pumps into me.

   "What about on the flight home? It'll be at least a day before we have to get packed. I can do the laundry for us while you rest up, hopefully naked, in bed," he hums against my neck, now pressing kisses to my sweet spot. This bare skin makes me only want bare skin! I miss no protection!

   "Can we...only buy...these condoms," I pant.

   "Mhm," he moans.

   After a while of his incredible speedy thrusts, he slows it down and presses his lips to mine. "I love you so much," I whimper.

   "I love you so so so much more my gorgeous queen hotness," he moans against my lips.

   Pretty soon, we are crashing at our highs. "L-" I whine.

   "Let...go," he grunts. We both let go and ride them out together expressing our love for one another. He pumps a few more sloppy times before he pulls out and discards the condom. I don't move as I breathe heavily. He looks over at me and chuckles before pulling my body against his as he flops down. I rest my head on his shoulder and throw my leg over his hips. "I love you baby girl," he hums with a smile and kisses my forehead.

   "I love you too baby boy," I smile and close my eyes.

   "How long until we have to get up?"

   "Maybe twenty minutes. We still need to run through Bridge Street and get home before dinner."

    "So we don't have time to lay here and get a quick shower?"

   "We can get a shower then lay here for the rest of the time," I tell him. He nods and kisses me. I smile and we get up. My legs are wobbly from the number he did on me before we slowed it down. He laughs and picks me up.

   "You're silly princess," he kisses my temple. We get a really quick shower then crawl back in bed and cuddle naked.

   After ten minutes, we get up and get dressed then leave. We pay six dollars then drive to Bridge Street.

   "What are we getting here," he asks.

   "Well, there is Victoria's Secret. I want more lingerie. Then there are a few stores I need to go to and get clothes for tour. I'm not just going to look like a mess," I tell him.