Ch. 21-Quesadillas and Planning

Lauren's POV

We go back downstairs and take our seat again. "Guys I want to make it clear that Louis does not go out of his way to look at me. It either just happens or we are doing something, if you know what I mean. When we were in Paris, he just wanted to be near me, not watch me go to the bathroom."

"I think we all got that. Louis isn't some creep," Olly tells me.

"I know. I just wanted to make sure," I reply. Lou kisses my cheek and I curl into his chest.

"Do y'all want to go do something," Louis asks.

"I'm down," I smile.

"Of course you are," he laughs. I hug him tightly making him smile and hug me back.

"Sarah and I are down," Liam smiles.

"Same," the others nod.

"Do y'all want to go walk around the park or something?"

"Sounds good to me! I've only seen it at night when I ran away from y'all," I shrug. "Oh can we also walk around downtown?"

"I think we have our plan for the day," Niall laughs.

"Ok y'all go get coats and stuff and meet us in a minute," Louis tells them. They all leave and I smash my lips on his.

"Downtown I have to go somewhere without you but don't worry, it's just a shop," I tell him.

"What for," he asks.

"I can't tell you," I giggle. "That's why your not with me!"

"Is someone going to be with you?"

"I'll make Sarah come." He nods and kisses me again then we get up to grab our coats, gloves, and hats. We get to the hats and he puts on a grey beanie. I see a teal one and smile at him. He looks at me and does a double take. "Can I wear your teal beanie," I ask innocently.

"Sure babe! I trust you not to do anything bad to it," he nods and kisses my cheek. I put it on but it doesn't look cute. My hair is flat and the beanie isn't working and cute like Louis'.

"Do we have time to curl my hair?"

"Yeah princess. C'mon," he nods. We go into the bathroom and he turns on the curling iron.

"I'm so lucky to be marrying you," I smile up at him.

"Awe baby! I'm the lucky one! You're an absolute angel!" I bury my face in his chest and hug him. We soon hear the curler light click and we pull away with a quick peck then he curls my hair for me. He sprays hair spray once he is done then he helps me put the beanie on correctly. "You look gorgeous," he grins at me. I blush and kiss him.

"Thank you handsome," I blush more. "Thank you for doing that for me too."

"No problem baby," he nods. We go into our room and he grabs his blue ADIDAS hightops so I grab my white Supra hightops. He sees them and his eyes widen. "Niall is seriously going to try to take you from me."

"He can try but he won't succeed. Plus he can't handle me very long if any." Louis laughs loudly and kisses me.

"You're not that bad love," he tells me.

"This is Niall, the Irish princess. To him, I'm hell," I say. He scoffs and rolls his eyes.

"C'mon babe, lets go." I grab his hand then we walk downstairs. We reach the bottom step just as the others open the front door coming in. We hear a gasp and suddenly Niall charges at me. Louis quickly pulls me behind him, out of the crazy blonde's way.