Ch. 28-Zayn

Lauren's POV

I grab the keys to the mustang and drive to Zayn's. I purposefully left my phone at home.

I park and knock on Zayn's door. He opens it after a minute and looks at me confused. "Why are you frustrated," he asks letting me in and closing the door behind me.

"Louis is being extra horny right now and I told him to stop. He started being a whiny bitch about it. I'm frustrated because I'm hiding such a big secret from him that might possibly ruin his career. I'm frustrated from the meeting. I'm just...urgh," I groan.

"I'm sorry babe," Zayn pulls me into a hug.

"It's fine," I sigh. "When are you telling them? Y'all are supposed to record when tour starts so it will be a bitch to hide."

"I was planning on telling them before tour when we get on the plane," he answers.

"Could you do it sooner so they can take your parts out and figure them out before they have to do it in the moment," I ask.

   "I guess I could," he runs his hand through his hair. "When do you want me to do it?"

   "Sometime next week preferably," I ask hopeful. He nods.

   "Alright."

   "That way they can also have time to cope before tour starts," I say.

   "That's fine. Thank you for being supportive even though I know you are breaking inside and you're suffering not being able to tell Louis," he hugs me again.

   "You five will always be my boys! Just make sure you put out great music or I'll beat your ass for leaving the band," I laugh.

   "Oh, you told her," Hailey looks at us shocked.

   "You already knew I was catching onto his abnormal behaviour. After the meeting he was talking to management about it and told us to leave he will be a while so I sent the boys downstairs and interrupted his meeting and saw the paper," I explain.

   "And you're not mad," she asks shocked.

   "I'm not mad. I'm a bit disappointed that he didn't admit this when it could have been prevented and he could have gotten his way. I'm broken seeing him leave them when they love him so much. It's killing me that Louis is going to feel like it's his fault when we all know it's not. And it's killing me knowing how much it's going to kill him that Zayn is leaving them. Louis will always want to be in the band because that's all he knows now. If you all start fizzling out, he will be so lost," I sigh.

   "I'll still talk to them," Zayn says.

   "I know," I nod. "Hailey, you're not ditching me too! Just because he's leaving doesn't mean you can't talk to me and hang out with me."

   "I know," she laughs and hugs me. "You can always call me to hang out!"

   "I'll have to do it in secret once Louis finds out because he will try to drag Zayn back," I laugh knowing it's the truth.

   "Louis is like Zayn's wife," Hailey laughs.

   "They are brothers. They have always been the Yorkshire lads in the band and now it's going to drive him mad," I say. "And I'm going to be Louis' wife and that's that!" They both laugh. "When should I go home?"

   "Give it another minute then leave. If you left and came straight here, he will be destroying things in like seven minutes. If you said no, he needs to learn no. He doesn't know how big of a secret you're holding from him and he doesn't know what it's doing to you," Zayn says. "Also, when I tell them, you have to act like you had no clue."