Ch. 4-Meeting the Family and New Pet Names

Lauren's POV

...We go into the kitchen only to find everyone else there too. "Hey guys," I say pretty awkwardly.

   "I thought I said go to Harry's," Louis asks.

   "You did, but I have my housekeeper cleaning right now. Before you say about the boys houses. Liam doesn't want people over, Niall doesn't want to have to clean, Zayn doesn't want people to touch anything, Olly doesn't want more people ruining his stuff, Josh doesn't want anyone to touch his drums, and Ed has family over," Harry says.

   "I don't want people over! That's why I said to go to your house," Louis complains.

   "So you can do dirty things to her? You know she's a virgin,"  Megan blurts.

   "Obviously if Louis is my first kiss!? Can you just leave me alone? All y'all are doing is embarrassing me, except Mikayla, Terah, Sarah, and Hailey! I am so done being picked on!? I'm always the one being picked on!? 'Yeah that cute guy on stage totally looked at you!' 'Who are those losers?' 'Louis will totally marry your lame ass!' That was a few weeks ago but I never said anything about marrying you Lou, just so ya know. Anyway I'm so fucking done with all the bullshit I go through. Maybe Louis is right, maybe I should have thought about this before, you guys never have offered to pay for anything, if someone 'needs' money they come to me and I've never been paid back when any of you said you'd pay me back!? Y'all are paying for yourselves now! Good luck! The only thing I'll pay for is for y'all getting home," I say angrily. "Oh and boys, don't help them out."

   "But wait, since Mikayla, Hailey, Sarah, and Terah haven't done anything wrong why won't you pay for them too," Niall asks.

   "Niall shut up!? It's her decision!? It's her money and she just said nobody has offered or paid back what they've borrowed so they have done wrong," Louis argues. Niall backs up until he's behind Liam.

   "Nialler, it's ok. You don't have to hide from him. I'll beat his ass," I say. Niall comes out and runs over to me.

   "Will you really beat up Louis," he asks.

   "Maybe, if he deserves it," I say.

   "Babe, you can't beat me up," Louis says.

   "Wanna bet lover boy? She can take people down before they can blink," Sarah says.

   "She took my dad down," Savanna adds. I smirk and walk over to him. He watches me the whole way and when I get close enough I peck him on the lips and whisper in his ear.

   "Sweetheart, you're going down. If you wanna witness yourself getting beat by a girl tell me when and where and I'll be there." He shivers and pulls me into him.

   "Sure babe, Liam's house, now," he smirks.

   "I'll go easy on ya since I still wanna have our sleepover," I smile. He laughs and kisses me quickly.

   "I'll make sure not to mess up your gorgeous face," he smiles.

   "Like you'll get the chance. Plus getting a football kicked into my face by you and getting slapped and the print still being there not much else you could do except break it," I say.

   "Enough smack talk, lets get this over with. Good luck Lauren," Liam says walking towards the door. Louis swiftly picks me up causing me to giggle.

   "That's adorable," he says.

   "Oh stop nothing about me is adorable," I argue. He rolls his eyes and tickles me causing me to squeal.