Ch. 18-Matches and New Years Eve

Lauren's POV

Sarah hands him the ice and winks at me knowing he deserved it. I smile and suddenly the air comes on. I shiver freezing and move further into Louis. He grabs a blanket and covers me up. "Thank you Lou," I smile and snuggle into him. He pulls the blanket where only he can see me and he looks me over.

   "You're so sexy," he moans. I blush and lay on his chest.

   "Louis, Truth or dare," Sarah asks him.

   "Dare," he smiles.

   "Kiss Lauren softly," Sarah smirks knowing I will want more. He complies and I try to push myself further into the kiss. He won't let me. I whine and bite his lip.

   "Hey!" I take that opportunity to kiss him passionately.

   "What happens when a child doesn't do what they were told?"

   "Spank them," they mutter.

   "Louis bend over my lap," Sarah says acting like a parent.

   "I wasn't the one that didn't do what I was told!"

   "Then both of you get spankings!" My eyes widen and I shake my head. "Don't argue with me! You get more spankings," Sarah says to me. She spanks Louis five times knowing I don't like people touching him. She pulls me onto her and I give her a look. She laughs knowing I can't stand this. "Take the blanket off Lauren." I shake my head. She yanks it off and wolf whistles are heard. She pulls me over her lap and spanks my ass one time. "Count for me," she smirks. "Anytime you miscount we start over."

   "What the hell Sarah?"

    "Just do it," she says. She spanks me harder than a pissed mother over fifty times. Louis pulls me off of her and locks me in our room.

  "Why does everyone gang up on me," I cry into him.

   "I don't know baby." He dresses me in pyjamas then lays me on the bed.

   "You won't mind if I never show my face again right," I ask humiliated.

   "Babe, we have to be stronger, yeah?"

   "No," I cry. He rubs my back and holds me tightly. Someone knocks on the door just as my phone dings with a notification. Zayn posted a video on Instagram and Twitter. Louis pulls my phone away seeming to know what it is and he opens the door. Zayn and Sarah are there with their phones filming me. I sob feeling like trash. Louis shoves Sarah and punches Zayn then slams the door. I get notifications that both Sarah and Liam liked the posts. I watch as Louis becomes enraged and he grabs that kitchen knife.

   "Stay here," he says sternly.

   "Can I please stay with you," I beg. He sighs and picks me up. He carries me downstairs and glares at all of them. Liam is filming us.

   "Get the fuck out of my house before I kill one of you," Louis growls. They get up and run. He drops the knife and falls back on the couch crying with me. We curl up together and cry. We soon cry ourselves to sleep.

~

   "Louis, Lauren," someone asks. I wake up and look at Louis who is asleep. I then see the person. "Guys, Liam turned you into the police for threatening to kill us," Ed tells us. I burst into sobs again and cling onto Louis. He caresses my hair and cries too. "Lou, cameras! They forced her against her will!" He gasps and jumps over me. He runs downstairs and gets the film. He gets dressed and picks me up. "Haz, Ni, Olly, Josh, and I are with you two," Ed tells us.

   "Thank you," I cry.

   "No problem. We were playing a game and we knew it would be dirty," he says. "I'll drive y'all to the police. Oh and Liam cut himself with a knife to accuse y'all." I grab the knife off the floor and put it in a ziploc bag. We drive to the police station and tell them everything. They watch the surveillance video and see we were telling the truth. I gave them the knife for them to see we never cut Liam. They believe us and search for Liam, Zayn, and Sarah. Louis picks me up and holds me tightly as he spins me around. Ed takes us home to put the surveillance back in place then we go with him. We meet the boys at Niall's and they hug me tightly.