Ch. 14-Last Day and Concert 2

Lauren's POV

We finish our breakfast at the hotel then we start our walk to the Arc de Triomphe. I trip on a grate due to my heel falling into one of the small holes, but Louis catches me. "You ok love," he laughs.

"Yeah, thanks babe," I laugh with him. His hand grabs mine making me smile. I lean my head on his shoulder as we walk.

   "So what are you excited about the most," he asks.

   "Truthfully Louboutin," I smile sheepishly up at him.

   "I figured," he laughs. "What next?"

   "I don't know. Both the Arc and Notre-Dame are cool. What about you sexy?"

   "Well sexy, I'm excited for later. You will just have to find out sweetheart," he winks. I blush once again and whine.

   "Why do you have to make me blush every single fucking time you wink?"

   "Because it's amusing," he winks again. I groan and turn my face to his shoulder. He laughs loudly at me and places a kiss on my hair. Once the heat is gone from my face I look back up. His hand moves to my lower back again pushing me gently so I am closer to him as I'm about to run into someone. His hand drops and I ignore it. He leans down to my ear as we walk and whispers, "I see some paps. Do you want to give them something to take a picture of?"

   "It depends on what you're thinking. If your hand touches any of my privates I'll punch you." He leads me into an alley.

   "No let's just hike your dress up a bit and pull it down a little."

   "Why?"

   "One you are sexy. Two it lets people know you're mine. And three it's not just them getting a view," he winks. I groan and nod.

   "Fine. Make it look normal though and don't show my ass. I'm not a slut," I tell him.

   "Got it," he nods. He pulls the top down just enough to show some cleavage then he pulls the skirt part up just a little higher. It looks fine and we walk out. They literally run up to us. I cling onto Louis freaking out. Yeah we were around them in Bradford, but that was also fans and Harry then Niall. He holds me close to him to comfort me. They start screaming at us asking if I'm just with him for money, if it's management for publicly, if the boys are here, if he is leaving the band, and more bullshit. He kisses my temple and rubs my back. He ignores them and picks me up then walks out of the crowd. "Just ignore them sweetie. None of that is true. Just ignore them. I love you so much and I'm not letting them ruin our perfect relationship," he whispers in my ear.

   "Thank you," I smile and kiss his cheek. "I love you so much too! You mean the world and more to me!"

   "You mean more than that to me," he tries smirking. I fake gasp and he laughs. They are still following us and I flip them off. "That's my girl! Show them who's boss!" I giggle and flip them off with both hands.

   "Do any of you know what personal space is? Or having a life? Clearly not if this is the best you can do! Leave people the fuck alone! Nobody in the entire universe likes you cunts! Leave us alone would ya? God! People are so fucking annoying am I right," I ask Louis at the end. He is dying laughing and he nods.

   "Damn right sassy pants," he grins. I lean down and kiss him causing him to stumble. I pull away laughing while he blushes. They finally give us a good five meters. A fan starts to walk to us then turns away second guessing herself. I get down and drag Louis over to her. "Hi love," he greets.

   "H-Hi Louis," she blushes. "Hi Lauren," she waves.

   "Hello," I smile and wave back.

   "Can I get a picture," she asks.