Ch. 13-Vacation

Lauren's POV
Recap:

   He pecks mine back. "I love you!"

   "I love you more," he replies.

   "I love you most!"

   "I love you mostest!"

   "I love you mostestest," I say winning. He laughs and I lay my leg over both of his.

   "Babe, he is already yours," Liam teases.

   "Go fuck yourself! I can't help it," I spit. "I feel like I have to do that." Louis rubs my back and comforts me.

   "It's cute, I like it." I bury my face in his chest and he caresses my hair. "Don't worry about what they think. You are my girlfriend and I love everything that you do!"

   "Awe! I love you even more!"

   "I love you even more too," he smiles down at me.

~

Louis' hand slides down to my ass and slips into my pants and underwear. "Did anyone else see that," Zayn asks.

   "Oh yeah," Lottie replies. I blush and so does Louis.

   "Baby, you have a nice ass," he whispers in my ear.

   "Thanks," I blush deeper. "You do too."

   "I know," he winks, yet again making me blush.

   "You're so cute," I coo.

   "What," he laughs.

   "You're cute! Everything about you!" I move up and his hand falls lower. I move up again knowing what I'm doing. His hand falls again but a lot further. "Touch me," I whisper in his ear.

   "Right here? Right now," he asks surprised I'd say that, especially since we have our friends around us. I nod at him confirming it. "Positive?"

   "Yeah, you will marry me one day," I tell him. He nods and carefully touches me. His pointer finger caresses my clit. My eyes roll back and I bury my face in his chest. He moves up a little and slides his finger over my entrance.

   "May I?" I nod not being able to speak. He slowly slips his finger into me. I feel like moaning but I hold it back so they don't suspect anything. He slowly pumps his finger in and out. I bite his shirt so I don't make a peep. His other hand continues to caress my hair. After a few minutes he pulls his finger out. I stay in his chest biting his shirt. I can hear him sucking on his finger making me grossed out. I shake my head causing him to laugh. "It's not gross. You taste good," he whispers.

   "Don't kiss me or else I'll bitch slap you," I threaten.

   "Awe, What if I want you to know too?"

   "Louis if you even think as much as your lips coming in my personal bubble I'll move to another couch." He tries to kiss me and I bolt. He follows and attacks me with a kiss. I try to push him off because it's disgusting, but he had to have gained about a hundred pounds. He pulls away after sticking his tongue in my mouth. I lick his shirt to get it off of my tongue.

   "You really like my shirt don't ya," he jokes.

"I like all of your shirts!"

"Do one of you wanna explain what just happened," Ed asks.