Ch. 25-New York Pt. 3

Lauren's POV

We get the hot dogs then go back to everyone. I stay quiet ashamed of myself for falling for their acceptance. I don't even eat much causing Louis to sigh and pull me closer. "Love, what's wrong," Jay asks.

"Some fans tricked her making her think if she brought me out to see them that they would accept her. It was just wrong," Louis explains. I bury my face in his chest.

"They are so manipulative," Liam shakes his head.

   "Seriously! All she wanted was to be accepted by them! What the hell is wrong with them," Zayn rolls his eyes. Louis caresses my hip with his thumb as he eats.

   "I'm just gullible I guess," I shrug.

   "No. They were being rude," Lottie shakes her head. "They did that to me too."

   "Why did you need to feel accepted? You're my sister," Louis scoffs with a smile.

   "I didn't want them to hate me. They saw me as a half-sister and thought I was wanting your money too," she admits.

   "No," Louis gives her a look. "You're my sister." She blushes. "We've lived together since you were born Lot. You are my sister."

   "Well they didn't-"

   "Who gives a fuck what they think? You're my sister! Lauren is my fiancé! That's that," he snaps. She quickly shuts up. "Eat," he tells me sternly. I hesitantly nibble on my food and look away.

   We all finish eating in silence before we go back to the hotel. Louis doesn't talk to me at all so I get changed and sit on the couch in the living room and look out the window.

The city is so pretty lit up at night. You can't see any stars though due to the light pollution. I lay my head on the back of the couch and sigh.

"Baby," Louis whispers. I glance up at him before looking back out the window.

"What?"

"I'm sorry for snapping. Neither of you deserved it," he apologises genuinely.

"I forgive you baby," I give him a smile. He smiles back and looks at the spot beside me in a way of asking if he can sit. I nod and he sits behind me pulling me into his chest. I grin and kiss his cheek.

"I love you so much," he sighs in relief.

"I love you even more sunshine," I grin wider. We look out at the city in a comfortable silence. His hand slips under my sweater and he caresses my stomach. I giggle at him and kiss him.

"You're so precious! I have no idea how I got so lucky," he shakes his head grinning.

"I am definitely the lucky one! You do so fucking much for me! I am forever grateful for what you've done so far!" He blushes and kisses me again. He nuzzles his head in the crook of my neck causing giggles to escape through my lips. "Hey Lou?"

"Yes gorgeous?"

"Could we...make love looking out at the city," I ask shyly.

"Of course we can princess," he grins and kisses my neck. "Go get a condom real fast." I nod and peck his lips before running to the room. I see an assortment of condoms. I bite my lip not knowing what does what. "You ok in there beautiful?"

"Um..." I start. He soon comes in and sees my dilemma as I blush. He pulls me into a hug and kisses my forehead. "I don't know what to choose or what it'll be like." He smiles and goes through them with me. I choose the bare skin one before we get undressed and make our way back to the couch. We get in the perfect position before he opens the small package.