Ch.15-The Doctor

Louis' POV
Home

I lay Lauren down in our bed then go down to my office to book our trip to Amsterdam. I look up the Van Gogh museum to see where it is so I can book the nicest hotel near it. I find one that is not that far from it or the center of the city.

I hear the door open and Lauren walks in. "C'mere baby," I tell her while opening my arms. She sits in my lap and curls into me.

"I'm tired. Will you come to bed with me?"

"Yeah love. Let me just book this and we can go," I tell her.

"Okie dokie." I stifle a laugh and kiss her temple. I book it for two nights then close out of it. I pick her up and carry her upstairs. She holds tightly onto me as I try to put her down.

"Babe. I gotta set you down to change," I try.

"Fine," she pouts. I gently set her down then change into my boxers. I lay down beside her and pull her into me. She snuggles with me and falls asleep. I soon follow after her.

Next Morning

I wake up before Lauren and call my doctor.

Doctor-Hello Mr. Tomlinson! How are you?
Me-I'm good. My girlfriend isn't though. She has been throwing up for a couple days and doesn't seem to have a fever but I don't know. She isn't pregnant considering we have only been intimate two days ago. I need to make her an appointment.
Doctor-Well I have an opening at eleven fifteen if you can make that one.
Me-Perfect! Thank you!
Doctor-No problem Louis! We will see you then!
End of conversation

It is ten now so I better wake her up.

Lauren's POV

"Sweetheart, wake up," Louis tries. I whine and cuddle into him. He laughs and kisses my forehead causing a smile to break onto my face. "Babe, I need you to get up. We have things to do today." I nod and kiss him. He cups my cheeks and kisses me back with so much passion. I moan making him laugh.

"I love you," I smile to him.

"I love you too baby," he smiles back. "Do you want waffles?" I nod and peck his lips. "Ok. You get dressed and I'll make some breakfast.

"Thanks baby," I grin.

"You're welcome my love." We lean in and kiss one another then get up. I watch as he walks out the door then I go to the bathroom to get a shower. I turn the water on then brush my teeth as it heats up. When I'm done I get undressed only for Louis to come in. "Am I allowed to get in with you," he asks.

   "Of course you are," I giggle. He grins and takes his boxers off. I blush a deep red as he winks at me. I grab his hand and pull him into me. His hands grip my hips while mine wrap around his neck. "You're so sexy!" He laughs and kisses me.

   "So are you Lauren," he smirks.

   "I'm lucky to have you," I smile looking into his eyes.

   "Baby I'm the lucky one. You take care of me and love me and you are yourself and that's absolutely perfect! Please don't ever change," he asks.

   "I'll try not to. You don't change either! I love you for you and you are perfect!" He smiles and hugs me.

   "How are you feeling?"

   "I'm great," I lie. I'm still nauseous but I don't like doctors.

   "Love, I am giving you a chance to be honest. If not then you won't be happy," he says seriously while seeing right through me. I sigh and lay my head on his shoulder.