Ch. 16-Engagement Drama and Pick-up Lines

Louis' POV

Lauren falls asleep in my arms and I pick her up. She cuddles into me as I kiss her cheek. "Is she asleep," Ed asks.

   "Yeah," I nod.

   "What are you going to do," Mikayla asks me.

   "Hold her. She doesn't like to be alone," I smile.

   "That's so cute," Mikayla coos. I softly chuckle and lay my head on my girlfriend's. She lets out a sigh as she sleeps and moves to get comfortable. When she is comfortable she is holding onto me for dear life. I stifle a laugh and get out since we are pruning. I sit down on the pool chair that leans back and we cuddle. Her leg lays over mine and I hold it with my hand.

   "Does she always do that," Kelsey asks. I nod and caress Lauren's hair.

   "It's like she is trapping you," Megan laughs.

   "It's cute," I argue. Lauren moves again and lays on top of me. I smile and lay my hand on her ass. That's when Sarah gets out and marches over to me.

   "Don't touch her," she growls.

   "What the fuck is your problem," I ask not moving my hand.

   "My problem is you took advantage of her and had sex with her," she spits.

   "Hold on! I never once took advantage of her! I told her I don't want her uncomfortable or to push herself! I told her she doesn't have to have sex with me to make me happy! She wanted sex the other day and I declined because I didn't think she was ready! She told me she wanted to have sex because we are going to be married most likely in less than a year and she knows I love her as much or more than she loves me! I will never take advantage of her! She is too precious and perfect to ever deserve that! Ask her when she wakes up if I've ever taken advantage of her! Ask her a specific time she thought I would but I didn't!" Lauren stirs and kisses my chest.

   "Has Louis ever taken advantage of you," Sarah ask her. Her eyes immediately pop open and she shakes her head with furrowed eyebrows.

   "NO!"

   "He says to ask for a specific time you thought he would but didn't."

   "When we first got together he was changing me and changed me into pyjamas then took my bra off once everything was on so he never saw me. Then in America I was changing and I thought he was going to go further than kiss me which scared me but all he did was kiss me and apologise because he couldn't help himself from kissing me," she explains. Sarah looks at her with a torn expression.

   "So he has never treated you wrongly or forced you into anything?"

   "No. The only thing he forced me to do was go to the doctor. If anything he pushes sex away by the way. He doesn't want to hurt me number one and two he still probably doesn't think I'm ready," Lauren explains. "He never does anything unless I've told him at least twenty times that he can." I kiss the top of her head and rub her back. She smiles up at me and winks. I laugh and hug her. 

Lauren's POV

   "I'm sorry Louis for accusing you. She is my best friend I've known since before I can remember. I see her as my little sister and I don't like her getting hurt," Sarah apologises.

   "It's ok Sarah. It just makes me upset when someone says I took advantage of her. I love her way too much to ever do that and it would ruin me if I did," Louis explains. I kiss his cheek and hold onto him tightly.

    "Can we forget this happened and still be almost in-laws," Sarah laughs.

   "Of course we can!" I grin at my boyfriend and best friend and she hugs us. When she pulls away she gets back in the pool with Liam.