Ch. 10- Coming Home

Lauren's POV

Louis drives us to the airport. I, of course, lay my head in his lap and Lou is in the backseat. I am still crying after twenty minutes of leaving. "Baby, it will all be alright. Don't cry sweetie. They wouldn't want you to cry," Louis says caressing my hair.

"I can't help it," I cry.

"I know love, when we get on the plane you are in my lap ok?" I nod and wrap my arms around his hips. After a bit we finally arrive at the airport. We get out and get the bags out then Louis turns the car back in. Thankfully all of my suitcases have the four wheels on the bottom so Louis and I can wrap an arm around each other's waist and hold the suitcases back to back in our other hands. He checks us in and leads us to the plane. We bring the bags in and lay them in a corner. Louis picks me up and carries me to the couch. I bury my face in his chest with my arms around his neck. His arms wrap around my hips. Lou sits in one of the single chairs on her phone.

"Lou," I struggle to say, "thank you for coming too."

"You're welcome love," she smiles.

"I love you baby girl," Louis whispers placing a kiss on my forehead.

"I love you too baby boy," I cry. He rubs my back helping calm me down a little bit. I lift my shirt in the back so his hand slips under it.

"I saw that," Lou laughs.

"What are you talking about," I say innocently.

"Mhm," she smirks. Louis laughs and kisses me. I let out a tense breath as we kiss. His fingers run up to the back of my bra and he pulls away. He looks me in the eyes as if he is asking if he can. I nod even though I know Lou is keeping an eye on us. He unhooks it and his hands move to my breasts. He massages them causing me to let out a low moan. "Love, hold it together. He is just touching your boobs." Louis laughs at my reaction. I move his hands away and hook my bra back.

"Lou ever heard keep it to yourself," Louis asks.

"Maybe when I was a kid," she jokes. I move off of his lap and lean my head on the armrest.

"Now she is shutting herself out. Thank you so much," Louis rolls his eyes.

"Lauren I was just messing with you. I don't mind, I think all girls moan when the guy they are with touches their boobs. I do that with Tom," Lou tries. I shake my head and turn my head so my face is on the armrest. I hate embarrassing myself. A few tears slip from my eyes. I've embarrassed myself in front of Louis Tomlinson, who is my boyfriend, and Lou Teasdale, One Direction's stylist. Yeah I know Louis is going to be my husband one day and Lou is now one of my friends but I don't care. "Shit Louis she is crying." Louis groans at her and picks me up. He carries me to a seat on the other side of the plane.

"Lauren, baby, baby girl, babe, princess, sweetheart, sweetie, love, Queen Hotness, sexy, hot stuff, spicy, cute, adorable, precious," he tries.

"You forgot 'my love,'" I tell him. He smiles and kisses me.

"My love, will you do me the honour of ignoring the mean stylist and letting me love you," he asks.

"No, I'm so embarrassed," I admit burying my face in his chest once again. "You can do everything except touch me like that until I am ok with it." He smiles jumping around. "You're gonna put a hole in the floor."

"That's my girl," he grins, spinning me around. I laugh and kiss his cheek. The pilots tells us to put our seat belts on we are going to take off. Lou comes back with us to the seats and buckles up.