Ch. 11-Missing bra's and Eleanor drama

Recap:
Louis' POV

I get out leaving my beautiful girl in the car. The boys are standing next to the back door. "What's going on?"

"We are making a plan to get rid of her hiccups. We were thinking since she lays on your lap that you do a hard brake and she will fall to the floor. She won't see it coming and it will definitely scare her," Liam explains.

"That's a good plan. I'll nod at you guys in the mirror to let you know when to hold on," I tell them.

"Sounds good," Ed nods. We all get in and Lauren lays on my lap. I really hope I don't hurt her. She is too precious.

~

Lauren's POV

The boys get back in the car and I lay on Louis' lap. He winks at me making me blush. "I love how I can do that to you," he smiles.

"That's mean. I can't make you blush when I wink at you," I pout.

"That's because I'm a tough guy beautiful," he smirks.

"Oh so I'm just beautiful?" I hiccup making me groan again.

"No. You are gorgeous!" I laugh and sit up to peck his lips. He cups my face and kisses me. "I love you!"

"I love you too!" I hug him tightly making him let out a tense breath. "You ok?"

"Yes princess," he smiles. I nod and lay back down on his lap. He caresses my hair and turns the car on. I hiccup again. We start back home an I close my eyes.

Louis' POV

When she closes her eyes I nod to the boys. They grab onto whatever they can and brace themselves. I pray she doesn't get hurt. I'll hate myself forever.

Lauren's POV

Suddenly Louis brakes and I fly to the floor. I scream and brace myself for the fall. A sharp pain runs through my wrist as I make contact with the floor. He helps me up and hugs me tightly. "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! Blame the boys! We were trying to help with your hiccups," he says frantically.

"Well then, thanks boys! Louis how could you not put any input in? What a disgrace," I joke shaking my head with a stern face. His concerned face softens.

"Did I hurt you," he asks softly.

"My wrist hurts a bit. Don't worry, it will go away," I smile.

"I'm so sorry! I never meant to hurt you," he says tearing up.

"Tough guy my ass!" He looks into my eyes and a small smile breaks onto his lips. "I know you didn't. Thanks for that by the way all of you," I wink at Louis. He smiles and pushes me down onto the seat and kisses me passionately. I giggle and wrap my arms around his neck.

"You're welcome. Can you not snog our best mate for like twentyish minutes," Ed asks.

"Nope!" They laugh and Louis smiles. We pull away and he pecks my lips a couple times.

"You're so sweet," Louis coos.

"I am not! What are you smoking," I joke.

"Pot," Zayn comments. Louis diverts his eyes from mine and looks guilty. I slap his arm.

"SERIOUSLY?"

"We know where his stash is," Josh says.

"LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON! WHAT THE HELL? THAT IS SO BAD FOR YOU!"