Ch. 24-New York Pt. 2

Lauren's POV

"You guys have really outdone yourself just today with what you've done," Mom says.

"It's nothing," Louis smiles.

"I'm serious! You guys have been paying for basically everything and it's all extremely nice and expensive! If we did the trip, it would be walking and the cheapest, yet nice hotel."

"And we would still love it," I smile.

"I actually prefer the current way we are," Sarah says haughtily. "I also prefer my best friend not to cheat with my boyfriend!"

"We didn't fucking cheat on y'all! For fucks sake!"

"Louis, did you believe she cheated," Sarah asks.

"At first, I had a slight bit of doubt in her. Liam always puts his hand on people's leg and she let it happen so that made me think she might. I know she didn't because I could taste that I was the last one to kiss her when I kissed her after our fight. Plus, I trust her," Louis admits.

"So you did think she did! I know she did," Sarah tries.

"I'm this close to beating the shit out of you," I grit my teeth absolutely done with the bickering and lies.

"Oh! Like I beat the shit out of-" Liam and Zayn cover her mouth while Lottie and Louis hold me back.

   "Stop acting like a fucking bitch! It's not cute," I scream at her. "Sometimes I don't even know why I try with you! A long time ago I was advised to stop hanging out with you because of your bullshit, but I didn't! I thought I could handle it! I thought I knew the real you!"

   "So what are you saying," she asks hurt.

   "I'm saying, if you don't clean up your fucking act and start acting like an adult, then I'm fucking done," I tell her. "If you dare start one more thing tonight, you're not coming to the appointment." She nods vigorously.

   "I'm sorry. I don't know what is wrong with me," she looks down trying not to cry. Liam holds her while Louis holds me. I bury my face in his chest and he caresses my hair.

   "It's ok baby. Don't worry," he whispers. I nod and close my eyes. When we arrive at the restaurant, Louis helps me out and instantly pulls me into his side. We tell them our reservation and they lead us to our table. We all sit down and our waitress comes over soon after.

"What can I get you to drink," she asks. We go around and as I go to order alcohol I have to stop myself and order a sprite. Louis notices and asks for a glass of white wine as well as a beer.

"Thank you," I peck his lips.

"I know you need it," he smiles.

"More than you know," I respond with raised brows to emphasise my seriousness. He laughs and kisses me. When the waitress comes back with our drinks, we order. Louis gets the twin lobster tails with asparagus. I order the 8 oz. filet mignon cooked medium rare with mac and cheese as my side. Louis stifles a laugh when I ask for the mac and cheese. "Are you laughing at me hot stuff," I ask.

   "Maybe," he says with his chin up. "What are you gonna do about it?"

   "Kiss you," I grin and kiss him then attack his cheek with kisses.

   "Baby," Louis laughs.

   "Hm?"

   "Stop," he chuckles.

   "Fine," I fake pout.

   "At times, you two disgust me," Dad voices.

   "You're lucky you aren't around them daily," Liam says.