Ch. 27-Meetings

Lauren's POV
Two Hours Later

   We finally land at the airport and surprisingly we are all happy. We get in the car and drop Hailey and Zayn off at Zayn's house. When we get home, we get a shower then snuggle up in bed.

"When are you telling Harry that everything is ok," Louis asks playing with my hair.

"I guess I can today," I sigh. He kisses me sweetly.

"I want you to know that I am proud of you baby. You are making the right decision," he grins and pulls me closer. I grin back ecstatic that he's proud of me.

"Thank you," I kiss him again.

"Do you want to cuddle for a while then call Harry over?" I nod and curl into him. After a few minutes of comfortable cuddling, my stomach growls.

"Baby," I whisper in case he's asleep.

"Hm," he hums almost asleep.

"I'm getting food. Do you want anything?"

"No! Don't leave me," he tightens his grip around me. I giggle and kiss his forehead. I play with his hair and grin.

"I'm hungry though," I tell him.

"I want to cuddle," he pouts. I peck his soft lips and he moans. "Can we have sex again?" I almost choke on my saliva shocked he just asked again.

"After I eat something." He huffs and lets me up. I kiss him passionately then kiss his forehead and get up. "You sure you don't want anything," I ask. He shrugs.

"Just hurry up and let me fuck you again," he groans pulling my pillow into his chest. I giggle at him and go downstairs. I grab the loaf of sourdough bread then I grab some cheese, butter, ham, tomato, and bacon. I toast the bread as I cook the bacon.

Once I'm done with the bacon, I butter the toasted bread then grab the panini press. Louis comes down and wraps his arms around my waist as I turn it on. He kisses my cheek then i hear the crunch of my toasted bread making me gape at him appalled that he just took a bite out of my bread. "LOUIS," I squeal.

"What? I thought you made toast," he shrugs.

"Ugh," I groan and grab another piece of bread. I toast it then butter it.

"What are you making? Whatever it is, is taking forever because Louis Jr. wants to go swimming." I smack him and keep making my food. "Ow," he whines. I place the butter side of my bread down then build my sandwich. I add the last piece of bread on with the butter side up then I close the press to cook. "Silent treatment?" I nod. "I didn't know," he sighs.

"I asked if you wanted food and you didn't answer and told me to hurry up," I sass. He pouts and kisses my cheek.

"I'm sorry sweetheart. I didn't know," he apologises.

After a minute I sigh giving in, "I forgive you. I'm sorry for snapping." He grins and hugs me tightly. I giggle and kiss him.

"How does your breath still smell like alcohol," he asks making my mood shift again.

"I had like fourteen ounces of liquor Lou. I don't know how I'm not drunk right now," I reply checking my food.

"You did drink it in a four hours. And that was three hours ago," he points out. I shrug.

"A normal wine bottle holds like 25.4 ounces. I had more than half of that in liquor," I tell him as I take my food off the press and cut it in half.

"Can you make me a grilled cheese," he asks. I nod and start making it for him. I take a bite out of my sandwich and smile at the amazing flavour. He looks at me in a way of asking.