Dark objects in use

Thirrin woke up and rolled over in her bed grabbing a her phone, 6:04. After going through Snapchat and her other social media apps she swung her legs out of bed and sat up then putting her hair in a picture perfect messy bun. As she headed down stairs she caught a glimpse of Elijah in the study and she could smell bacon, so she was guessing that her papa was in the kitchen. She entered the kitchen and smiled at her papa when he returned it it almost immediately turned to angry frown. Out of instinct she stepped backwards and he flashed in front of her. He reached around her a swatted her twice, hard. She yelped and threw her hands back to protect her bottom.
" what in the bloody hell are you wearing little girl " he all but growled
She looked down at what she was wearing. She felt the blood drain from her face she was wearing her Louisiana state sweatshirt and very very short skin tight spandexs that were barely longer than her underwear.

" I- I wore this to bed I didn't change"

" you are going to go change and then you will come and eat. Once you are done we will go to your room and go through your clothes and throw out anything that is to short or tight understood"

" Papa no you can't" Thirrin protested

He once again reached around her and delivered two hard swats to her backside.

" you will not tell me what I can and can't do young lady. We will be going to your room and we will get rid of your clothing that do not fit my standards if you disagree then we can have a session over my knee"

" papa it's not fair tha- " she was cut off by him disappear and reappearing with a wooden spoon

" would you like to finish your statement?"

" n- no sir " she really wanted to continue talking because when they went through her clothes it was a lot of him going through her drawers and throwing things out that didn't meet his standards and in her drawers were dark magic items she had stolen from many different witches through out the quarter.

" very well go put this back in its place" he said handing her it

Thirrin took a step back " no um I can't because I know later you are more than likely going to use it. I- I may have taken somethings from a few or more witches in the last 6 years"

He retracted the spoon
" what things" his voice was hard and cold

Thirrin opened her mouth but decided not to speak

He turned her and swatted her a dozen times

" WHAT THINGS"

" dark objects but I never used any of them I just was was uh curious"

" curious for what YOUR DEATH what if they would have caught you"

" they didn't I just thought-"

" thought what, you have no reason to touch them. Go and get them now we can deal with your punishment later along with the lying"

" papa I- I told you the truth I didn't lie"

" Marcel never asked if you knew of the missing items" Klaus raised an eyebrow

The fact that she hadn't thought of that question made angry at herself
" well Marcel didn't exactly ask if I had taken them so technically I never lied" her answer came out more smartly and angry than she had meant for it to sound