Holiday time

" Papa guess what" Thirrin yelled when she entered the house.

" You're going clean the whole house" Klaus said with a big smile.

"... No... it's Christmas break I don't have school until the second of January" Thirrin announced.

" Wonderful...perfect amount of time to clean the house" Klaus once again said with a smirk.

" Papa you're funny besides if anyone is going to clean the entire house it's going to have to be Kol" Thirrin replied with a identical smirk to klaus's.

" I'm not doing anything love, I think Octavia should do it" Kol said flashing from the couch to behind Octavia, messing up her hair by ruffling her hair.

" Uh uh Kol it's totally your turn" Octavia laughed.
When Elijah caught her eye she spoke again.
" Abba I aced my History test" she said with a smile.

Elijah returned her smile. " Well done, did you get it back" he asked

" No but he put it in the grade book.. online" Octavia answered

" I'll check" Elijah said flashing to his study. Octavia sighed but followed him silently cursing his speed.

" Thirrin how was your test"

Thirrin cringed and she started to pick at her nails.

" You know my rules regarding your schooling, if you didn't do so well I would go tell Elijah before he finds out first." Klaus warned

Thirrins mouth dropped open as she considered to falling on her knees begging him to let it go.

" Please Papa, Elijah will use his belt"

" You shouldn't of failed, why didn't you study?" Klaus asked.

" I- I was hang out with Kol, he wanted to go a see a movie... the movie was good"

Thirrin looked up at him just in time to see his eyes darken and his jaw set.

" I'm sure Elijah will be about as pleased as I am. Now go and tell him" Klaus said grabbing her shoulders gently pushing her towards the direction of Elijah's study.

Thirrin whined but slowly began to walk towards Elijah's study.

Thirrin was almost up the stairs when she heard.

" THIRRIN" she knew it was Elijah.

She stopped walking mid step up the stairs and sucked in her breath. Please don't hear me, please don't hear me please don't hear me, she silently chanted in her head. She took a deep breath before continuing to walk up the stairs and into his study.

" Yes" she asked in a quiet voice that only Elijah could hear.

" I thought I made it clear that school came first, you had told me that you studied for the test before going with Kol to the movies"

" I did a little.. I didn't lie" she said above a whisper. She knew she was in trouble for failing test but she was not being blamed for lying.

" It seems that you didn't, you got a forty seven percent on the test Thirrin that's less than half" he said standing up from his chair.

" Elijah I know a forty seven is less than fifty, and I did study" she said with annoyance in her voice.

The room was full with tension and silence, neither of the pair said a word, Elijah narrowed his eyes glaring at Thirrin. He placed his hands on the desk and leaned forward giving Thirrin a death glare that would ice over hell.