Party time

" Papa.. papa let go I'm sorry"
Elijah almost stopped walking at the given name but soon realized that the girl from the restaurant was standing next to them.
Elijah turned to her.

" call your parents the party is over"  he compelled her when she reached into her pocket to grab her phone Elijah continued to walk out the door of the house.

" Elijah let go" she whined trying to pull her arm out of his grasp. Although all that got her was a hard swat to her bottom from Elijah.

" that's enough with your whining attitude " he scolded as he pushed her into the car.

Octavia chose to glare at the dashboard but was forced to look at Elijah when he forced her to look at him.

" where is Thirrin she was not at this party"  he glared at her but Octavia stared back refusing to answer she wasn't going to rat out Thirrin this early into the party.

" I'm sorry I'm having trouble hearing you you might want to speak up now please" he said tightened his grip on her jaw.

" I don't know exactly where she's at Elijah" technically she didn't lie, she knew what house but not exactly where Thirrin was at this point and time.

" then I suggest you call her a find out" he gritted his teeth

Octavia didn't move. Her eyes widened when she saw Elijah's jaw set into the firm stern and determined Elijah that she didn't feel like talking to at this moment of time.

" perhaps you would rather like to have a session with the strap when we get home" with that said he released his hold on her and started the car and began to drive.

Octavia flinched and trembled at the threatened punishment but didn't say anything she wouldn't no matter what or at least to her own free will.

She clenched her jaw in anticipation and fear as they drove up the driveway.

" before we deal with you not talking I do believe that Niklaus wants to have a talk about your disobedience"

Octavia's mouth dropped open at the fact but yet didn't say anything. She opened her car door and started walk to the house she didn't make it very far when Elijah stopped and grabbed her arm.

" I am capable to walk on my own" she said as she pulled away from him

" you have enough on your plate lets not add more" Elijah said grabbing her arm again.

Klaus grabbed Octavia once her and Elijah walked through the front door.

" where is my daughter Octavia " his eyes glared into her.

" Nik let go of me" she said trying to pull her self from his grasp.

" ANSWER THE QUESTION" He yelled as he shook her

" NO" Octavia yelled back as she glared at him
" AND STOP SHAKING ME"

" I suggest that you lower your tone" he said as he swatted her.

" ow. then don't yell first Nik"

" before we get back to where Thirrin is we have to deal with your disobedience now don't we" he glared at her daring her to say no

Octavia glanced at the clock and thought about if she could stall enough time she was interrupted by Elijah talking.

" Niklaus keep in mind she will be punished by me once you are done dealing with the disobedience she has done I will punish her do not fret brother Thirrin will be found"

Octavia knew that Klaus didn't like to be ordered around but she knew also that he was more willing let Elijah punish her. Which for sucked Elijah's punishment were usually worse just because he was a lot harsher when it came to her punishment more so than Thirrin.

Klaus nodded agreeing with Elijah and the next the Octavia knew was that Elijah had left the room and she was left staring at the floor boards over Klaus's knee.

" now Octavia why are you being punished" Klaus said as he lowered her leggings along with her panties

" you said that I couldn't go to the party and I went anyways.."

" that's right and now you are going to be rightfully punished"

With that said he began to spank her. Octavia wiggled as it stung but otherwise didn't say anything but she could feel the tears form in her eyes. Her vision grew blurry until they fell on the ground below her.

When Klaus was done with her punishment he lifted her up and held her for a bit after her clothes were righted. He was surprised usually with Thirrin he hears a thousand sorry and begging but Octavia didn't say a word just cried and yelp out some ows.
The small hug session ended with Elijah walking into the room. Octavia stood up and wiped the few stray tears on her face. Elijah didn't say anything until her reached her grabbing her shoulders.

" please Elijah NO do-" she started to beg

" where is Thirrin" he compelled her.

" 8th street the last house on the right." She said and then began to cry ripping herself out of Elijah's grasp and promptly ran to her room.
She could hear both Elijah and Klaus leave she didn't move just sat and cried.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Thirrin was currently making out with a a guy that she liked his name was Jesse he was the definition of hot and he definitely had the hots for her. Thirrin knew she was running out of time mostly because Katie had messaged her telling her that Elijah had crashed her party.

Jesse lifted up the bottom of her dress as he intensified the make out session. Thirrin back up slightly pulling away from him.

" Jesse don't I- I rather not do that " she confessed hoping that Jesse wouldn't hate her.

" oh uh it's cool Thirrin I get i-"

"THIRRIN" Klaus yelled out when he entered the house very very angry

Thirrins head whipped towards the down stairs and turned back to Jesse.

" you have to go... now go if he sees you he will kill you... go" she said pushing him towards the back of the house towards the porch know there was stairs he could get down by.

" no Thirrin who is it" he pressed trying to look over the railing

" my dad just go" she said shoving him.

" that will not be necessary.... you will stay here and you young lady should answer your father when he calls" Elijah said after he flashed in front of them.

( hey guys I'm making this into a part 2 make sure you keep voting and commenting. Thanks!!!)