First Day at new school

When Octavia woke up at 5:30 she got dressed into work out clothes grabbed her headphones and her iPod before running down the steps of the house informing Elijah what and where she was doing and going before she ran out the door to go for a run.

She ran about two miles before she came back up to the house. She took a ten minutes shower before going and putting on the uniform she hated but granted at least she has several of them and could choose which one she wanted to wear.

She ran down the stairs once more and skidded into kitchen to eat, she didn't see anyone in the kitchen but knew that someone was up because there was a pot of coffee going, she put together a breakfast just hash browns and eggs for her self and Thirrin. Then she made her lunch; Avocados, cranberry raisins, pretzels and cheese cubes, and a container of jambalaya with andouille sausage and shrimp that had no onions or celery because in her own words... "ew." Once she was done making hers she made Thirrins lunch; a cookie, chips, a ham sandwich, an orange, applesauce, and an assortment of nuts.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Thirrin rolled over in her bed for the fifth time before finally getting up. First she brushed her hair and put it up in a bun before getting in the shower. Secondly she dried off put on her uniform and a pair of earrings, and shoved everything into her backpack and brought it down stairs leaving it by the door. Once she was done she went to the kitchen sat next to Octavia and started to eat breakfast that she could tell Octavia made because it was how she liked not all yolk in the inside but just a little bit.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Octavia smiled as she got up and put her dish in the sink and grabbed a cup out of the cabinet about her, she stealthily made her way over to the coffee and started to pour some into her cup.

" Last I was aware you weren't allowed to have such beverages" Freya said entering the kitchen with a smile.

" I never get any and it's not that bad I'm not going to get any older or anything so what's the big deal, isn't caffeine supposed to help with anger and stuff" Octavia whined

" Elijah is gone for the moment he will be back soon you can have a little bit no more than half... got it" Freya said compromising

Octavia smiled greedily as she jumped up on the counter to drink the coffee.
She had to admit she like the new town and she enjoyed the cold. Although it wasn't really Thirrins cup of tea but she didn't completely hate it, she like new starts and she never lived in a cold spot she was more interested in making new friends and such.

Thirrin put her dish in the sink as she saw Elijah get out of his car from the window.

" Tavia Elijah's here I would get dow-" she cut off by an gasp and a quickly followed " ow" from Octavia.

" I see you have started the morning off by breaking some rule Octavia, one you are not supposed to have Coffee and two you do not sit in the counter." Elijah scolded

Octavia frowned but nodded as she rubbed her thigh where Elijah had previously swatted. Elijah had taken the coffee mug from her hand before setting it on the counter.

" Today is the first day granted it will be a orientation of sorts" Elijah began " Grab your bags I will take you now so you can get there early. the school has said that once you're there you can talk to guidance to choose your classes"

Thirrin walked out of the room being followed very closely by Octavia, both girls picked up there bags before walking out the door. Thirrin settled for looking out the windows looking around the town and different buildings. While Octavia put in her headphones to listen to music.
Thirrin nudged Octavia and pointed at the school through the window, it was big very big it also had the words Kenson's Academics School.

" Elijah this isn't a regular school it's more of an Academy" Octavia said pulling out her headphones.

" The school in town didn't have good structure I chose this over the all girls school Niklaus wanted you both to go to" Elijah answered looking straight forward

" I think I like this better" Thirrin answered while Octavia nodded agreeing.

Elijah pulled up in front of the school before turning around to talk to them.
" Would you like me to accompany you or not otherwise I will pick you up after your day is done"

" Uhh we can figure it out... thank you anyways Elijah" Octavia said picking her backpack off the ground a slinging it over the shoulder as Thirrin did the same before exiting the car.

The girls waved goodbye to Elijah before the entered the school. They looked around the area they were in, it had two set of the stairs most likely going two different areas of the school. Octavia spotted the guidance office, she started walked off towards it with Thirrin walking besides her. Octavia open the door and walked over to the front desk.

" Hi uh we're new and we're supposed to pick classes and stuff" Thirrin said taking the initiative.

" Last name" the elderly man said look at Thirrin.

" Mikealson" she responded taking a step closer to him.

" and you" the man said looking at Octavia.

" Uhh Mikealson" Octavia said looking a Thirrin

" Of course give me a second to find the class course list and what classes you both need"
He said looking through the filling cabinet before pulling out two papers.
" Each of you will need to pick out 13 classes we will only use 7 but some classes may be to full for you to be in" he said handing them the paper before going back to typing on his computer.

Thirrin quickly circled 13 on the paper, Algebra 2, PE, advance ceramics, painting, Asian and African studies, advance physics, chemistry, British literature, woman studies, psychology, Spanish, choir, and accounting.

She handed the paper back into him, he quickly put it into the computer and waited it to form the classes.

Octavia watched Thirrin turned hers in before circling her choices, quantitive literacy, women studies, psychology, British literature, Shakespeare works, chemistry, PE, Dance, band:piano, band:violin, law, study hall, and personal finance. Octavia did the same she walked up and handed it to him, and he put it in the other computer by him.

" here's your classes" the man said handing it out to Thirrin.

" Algebra 2, empirical Europe  , PE, Chemistry, advance ceramics, choir, and British literature... cool uh thanks" Thirrin said standing back waiting for Octavia.

" aaaand here's yours" he said putting the sheet of paper on the counter.
Octavia walked forward grabbing the sheet.

" chemistry, empirical Europe, PE, band:violin, dance, quantitative literacy, British literature.. hey we have empirical Europe and PE together Thirrin" Octavia said out loud.

They walked out of the office and walked down the hallway before parting ways both saying at the same time... " this is going to be a long day"

( IT SNOWED FOR THE FIRST TIME THIS YEAR ❄️❄️❄️ AND IM SIKED THANKS GUYS FOR READING)