More trouble and a secret.

Octavia didn't dare move from the corner another time She stood with her hand clamped in front of her. She had been standing there for forty five minutes although to her it felt like hours.
Even though she wanted to desperately make a run for it, not that it would work every time she stepped out of the corner Freya put her right back in it.

" Freya what was so urgent that you- Octavia.. why are you in the corner and not at school I do believe it's a Tuesday" Elijah asked.

Octavia sucked in a breath he wasn't supposed to be home until later tonight. He was supposed to be in a meeting and you have a death sentence if you were to interrupt one of them.

Freya turned from the fridge and leaned against the counter.

" show him Octavia" Freya said directing the question at Octavia but her eyes never left Elijah.

" Octavia, turn around" Elijah commanded his eyes staring at the back of her head.

Octavia shook her head vigorously and stayed where she stood.

" no abba" she whined

Elijah's eyes narrowed and his jaw clenched at Octavia's will to not obey him the first time.

" would you like to recant your actions? Come here Octavia..now preferably" his voice was still calm but hard and strict.

Octavia once again shook her head, tears filling her eyes. She let some fall as she took a step closer into the corner.

" I would suggest you listen carefully, I left a very prestigious meeting that needed my upmost attention to come an deal with your unruly behavior, will not repeat myself again Octavia Claire, come here" he spoke through his clenched teeth.

Octavia whipped around eyes widened and she paled when he said her middle name and gasp escaped her mouth. Elijah never EVER used her full name. Without saying word she lifted her arm in his direction showing him the tattoo on her wrist.

When Elijah stepped closer to her Octavia retracted her arm back she her body a backed up, not that she went very far she only stepped back into a corner... figuratively and literally.

" When I found her she was drinking tequila with friends from her school" Freya announced.

Octavia wanted to glare a Freya for mentioning the alcohol thing now instead of later but she could feel Elijah's eyes burning a hole in her head, so instead she kept her eyes on the floor.

" Octavia I would like to talk to Freya for awhile, go to my study and find the nearest corner and stand in it" Elijah spoke even when furious his voice was calm... too calm.

Octavia opened her mouth to whine that she was already been standing a corner forever but decided it wouldn't be worth the time. So she quietly walked to his study and found a corner and very well stood in it and waited. She forced herself not to cry but she wasn't sorry for getting the tattoo... for drinking and skipping school, maybe.

She couldn't hear them talking and she leaned her head against the wall, glancing at the tattoo with a smile, it read Courage across her wrist in cursive. She has always liked the word courage over brave mostly because brave seemed more like a adjective while courage was more of a action.She was brought out of her thoughts by the sound of someone walking into the study, Elijah she didn't need to guess. She could hear him lean against the desk.