Party part 2

Previously:
"THIRRIN" Klaus yelled out when he entered the house very very angry

Thirrins head whipped towards the down stairs and turned back to Jesse.

" you have to go... now go if he sees you he will kill you... go" she said pushing him towards the back of the house towards the porch know there was stairs he could get down by.

" no Thirrin who is it" he pressed trying to look over the railing

" my dad just go" she said shoving him.

" that will not be necessary.... you will stay here and you young lady should answer your father when he calls" Elijah said after he flashed in front of them.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

" Elijah let him leave this doesn't involve him" she pleaded

" oh but it does sweetheart because why would my dear child leave the house and is found at a party she couldn't go to and look at that she was found with this boy" Klaus said gripping Jesse's shoulder as he finished what he was saying.

" papa this is Jesse and he didn't do anything please let's just leave" she pleaded

" if he didn't do anything than why is he up here with you alone"  he glared at her but managed to speak calmly.

Thirrin decided it was in her and his best interest to come out with the whole truth rather than lie.

" okay he invited me to his party and then you said no so I left anyways and- and we were up we're alone because we're.... sooorrrrta daating" she said cringing as she admitted the fact they were dating.

She didn't knew wether or not she was relived when he let go of Jesse and turned to her.

" how long" he had his jaw clenched as much as possible as he spoke the words he was seething.

" What?.... oh uh a couple of months it was before you all came back and I didn't want to say anything because..." she lowered her voice to a quiet tone just above a whisper " of your record with Rebekah's boyfriends"

" I had good reason to rid of Rebekah's boyfriend and you didn't answer why you were up here alone"

" we were just hanging out doing uh stuff.. papa please just drop it doesn't matter please let him leave"

Klaus gritted his teeth and turned to the boy.

" leave. Never talk to Thirrin again and forget that she exists."

Jesse nodded his head and turned around.

" PAPA NO THats not fair"

" it is completely fair do not argue"

" he didn't do anything" Thirrin stated

" do not talk back Thirrin it is done " with that said Klaus grabbed her wrist dragging her are the car.

The ride was silent the rest of the way home. Thirrin sat in the back with her arms crossed not caring of her father was angry with her at the moment. Klaus was driving the car gritting his teeth, almost breaking the steering wheel he continued to look in the back at Thirrin. Elijah didn't say anything but also watched Thirrin hoping she would fix her attitude because it would not go well for her if she didn't.