Father after mother

Thirrin left leaving Klaus to himself, she didn't want to be near him let alone in the same room with her dead mother. She considered running away and not coming back but she honestly didn't know where she would go. So she settled for going to Marcel's. Halfway on her walk to his house... well more like his vacant building, it started to rain and by the time she made to the building it was down pouring and she was drenched.

She let herself in and went in search of Marcel, although she knew that we mostly likely already heard her footsteps.

" Marcel" she yelled out forcing her voice not to crack but despite her efforts it didn't work.

Marcel heard Thirrin cry out for him and he could immediately tell that something was wrong, he cut off Josh as he was talking by flashing down to Thirrin.

" What's wrong" he asked as he looked in to her puffy eyes, evidence that she had been crying.

Thirrin let herself break down, and launched herself into her big brothers arms and sobbed.

" He killed her Marcel, she didn't do anything she was alive and I didn't get to see her... she just wanted to see me... he murdered my mother... he's a monster" she cried into his shoulder.

" Who, did Kol do this" Marcel demanded knowing Kol's track record.

" No, it was Papa he.. he killed her" she placed her head into his neck and continued to sob.

Marcel sighed he hadn't expected it to be Klaus but he wasn't entirely surprised, Klaus had hated the woman with a passion for her crimes against Thirrin. He carried her back up stairs for her to calm down and rest.

" You can stay here for awhile, why don't you sit on the couch and Josh can get you some hot chocolate, I'm going to call Elijah" he said putting her down on the couch.

" No Elijah can't know where I am, he's going to paddle me Marcel you can't call him... he's already angry"

" Thirrin, Elijah won't care that your here after you knows what Klaus has done"

" No Marcel I- I used magic on Rebekah because papa told her to watch me while he left to fi- to kill my mother" Thirrin explained.

" Is Rebekah okay? What did you do" Marcel questioned

" She's fine Freya should be back by now and it's an easy spell to reverse, but 'Lijah's still going to be mad"

" He still needs to know where you are and I won't let them touch you until they figure the situation out"

" Marcel just because your some advance original doesn't mean you'll win a fight with papa and Elijah especially when there angry"

" Thirrin do as I say, it'll be fine. I'm supposed to stand between you and "daddy" when needed I'm your big brother." Marcel joked as he left the room.

Thirrin bit her lip wondering how the conversation was going to go, she didn't want Marcel to get hurt and to be honest with herself she didn't really know why her mother's death bothered her so much considering the woman didn't do much for her anyways. It made her wonder though why would she seek her out now and never before.

She shook her head not wanting to explore the reason. She smiled when Josh entered the room with a cup of hot chocolate.

" Thanks Joshy" She said smiling

" You're never going to stop calling me that are you kid"

" Nope"

" O-Kay good to know"

Thirrin sat on the couch with Josh talking about Josh's new and latest boyfriend, who Thirrin was dying to meet. Thirrin could tell that Josh was listening to Marcel conversation with Elijah even though he was trying to hide it from her he seemed concerned.

Marcel walked back in the room ending his call with Elijah.

" Elijah is upset with you and Rebekah is fine, he says the Octavia is on her way here he mentioned that she seemed rushed and was very persistent on being here with you. She should be here any second, and that she she needs you for a spell but I'm guessing this will be your last spell for quite awhile by the time of Elijah's voice" Marcel spoke quickly trying to summarize the information as fast as he could.

" What... why is Octavia coming"

" She wouldn't tell Elijah, she just said to give her a couple hours and left, he is worried but decided to trust her."

Their conversation was cut off by Octavia yelling as she entered the building.

" Marcel... Thirrin.. Josh.."

They only had to wait a couple of seconds before she ran into the room with her friend and bunch of papers.

" Okay we have a big big problem and we don't have long okay, so I have this spell that I need you to do with Mara and.. and you won't be able to do it yourselves so I need you to harness Marcel or or Josh to keep the spell going so you don't die or pass out got it? Good, you will be safe in a boundary circle spell I will start and Marcel don't bother trying to call Elijah I already surged out your cell service"

" Tavia what's going on what's wrong" Thirrin asked

" Your mother didn't want to see you, I hacked into her email and she was going to let my father have you so he could have both of us, he know that we won't leave each other, he would have us both." Octavia explained as she set up the boundary spell so nothing could enter and or leave the circle.

Josh decided to be their power source so Marcel could be a bit of backup although Octavia said it wouldn't help much whatsoever but he insisted.

" Octavia, Octavia... why aren't you getting in the circle"

" This is my fight with my father, I won't let him hurt my family. I'm going to use my power when he gets here he's been tracking us for awhile, and when I'm done and you'll know I need you to end the spell and kill me, I won't die die I took a vile of Klaus's blood and downed it I won't die I'll lose being a witch and I don't know what vampire me will be but I'll be fine. Just do as I ask please I'm done with him controlling me"

" I can't kill you Tavia I- I can't"

" If you don't I will and if I do I won't come back no matter how much vampire blood I have in my system and you know that, I don't want to risk my power growing and not stopping I won't be able to control the first time especially because I'm a werewolf"

Thirrin didn't say anything only nodded. Marcel and Josh's head whipped towards the doorway entering the room.

" Someone's here"

" Marcel I need something in the kitchen will you go grab it" when Marcel flashed away she continued. " I'm sorry but if he can't see you there is no way that he can use you against me" with that said she used the same spell she used on Rebekah glueing Marcel to his spot out of sight.

Octavia turned toward the doorway just as her father entered.

" Child" he sneered

————————————————————————

( and that is where I'm going to leave it, I will have one more chapter after this, and yes it will a continued part to this chapter then this story is done with.... although I'm writing a prequel kinda there will be some changes to characters, storyline, and such, you will see soon and I promise soon not a month and a half)