End

" Why, why couldn't you just leave me be, does my happiness really bother you that much" Octavia yelled out as wind and dirt whipped around as her anger rose and she began to lose control over her power.

" You haven't earned the right to have an ounce of happiness, bravery is getting you nothing but a bigger beating."

" No it's not because I won't let you touch a hair on my head I'm done I've been done with you and your psychotic family of demons"

" You're my daughter, family... and the worst of us all" he smirked

" No you are not my family, the Mikealsons are my family... you are my abuser nothing else if you had your way I would be alive"

" FAMILY YOU SAY THAT THEY ARE YOUR FAMILY, I CAN CHANGE THAT WITH A PHONE CALL YOUR PRECIOUS ELIJAH CAN BE DEAD" Her father roared

" Elijah can't die but nice try"

" He can surly be tortured along with the rest of them" he paused to stare at Thirrin " What's the little spell you have going on, your mother always did give you help. Witch and Werewolf and your horrid abilities"

" You won't be able to hurt them I won't let you you see you may be powerful but I'm way more angry you and I have more hatred as well, my family is my everything I would have survived without them. You think you're my father but haven't cared for me, didn't hold me when I was scared, didn't help me when I was sick, hadn't have me a home, never wanted the best for me, you wouldn't let me be a child. Elijah did and has, he brought me soup when I was sick, was there when I woke up with nightmares, made sure I always had a bed and was well feed and cared for, he didn't do to benefit himself he did it because it's what I needed." Octavia felt her hand clench and her eyes flicker it seemed almost uncontrollable.

" I've heard enough you will come here now" he ordered

Much like when she was child, Octavia had no other choice but to do as he said she started to walk over to him and stopped about a foot away.

"Another reason why Elijah is more of a father than you he would never force me to do anything that I wouldn't want to do"

" Yes, yes my wretched child Elijah let you do whatever you wanted and you love it, I install discipline"

" Elijah does but he does it because he wants me to learn and to be better, you do it to see me in pain and to fear you nothing else" Octavia spit out

" I never gave you more than you could handle"

" YOU HELD ME UNDERWATER UNTIL I PASSED OUT, BURNED ME WITH CIGARETTES, AND CUT ME WITH KNIVES WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW WHAT IT FELT LIKE, as a matter of fact why don't I show you"

Octavia closed her eyes and did the one thing she had promised herself she wouldn't do use her abilities, she focused all of her pain as a child a slowly brought it on to her father. He grunted in pain and fell to his knees. Next she gathered his own fears and crept them into his mind, with that he grabbed his own head and screamed he got to the point of shaking trying to scratch out his eyeballs to stop the pain. Octavia jumped back when he moved fast and pulled a gun out of his pocket and shot himself

Thirrin has screamed and had released the spell on the boundary spell, she went to run over to check Octavia but she herself could feel fear reaching to her own body and Octavia was shaking so hard that it looked as if she was vibrating.

" THIRRIN I CAN'T HOLD IT MUCH LONGER PLEASE, PLEASE KILL ME PLEASE I DON'T WANT TO HURT YOU, please"

Thirrin closed her eyes and snapped her fingers snapping Octavia neck, she only opened them when the sound of Octavia's body hit the floor. Thirrin made her way to Octavia and by the time she had gotten to her, Marcel was already there holding her.

" Call Elijah, now Thirrin" Marcel demand.

Thirrin didn't take much time flipping out her phone to call him but before she could push call, Elijah ran into the room.

" Octavia.. OCTAVIA" He vamped over shoving Marcel and Thirrin out of the way in the process. "What happened"

" She, She's fine she stole a vile of Papa's blood. She'll wake up soon but I think that she'll be okay but she will lose her ability to preform magic" Thirrin explained shaking still from witnessing Octavia death.

" Lets get her home" Elijah picked Octavia up cradling her as if she was a baby.

Thirrin followed closely behind not wanting to see Klaus quite yet, she smiled as Marcel grabbed his jacket planning on coming with them. When they made it back to the compound, they rushed in very set on having Octavia on baby vampire lock down. Thirrin was ripped away from the group by Klaus upon their arrival.

" Where were you" Klaus orders completely oblivious of Octavia's physical state.

" Papa please, Octavia is going to wake up soon and Freya and I can't be here or shouldn't be here for at least a couple of days. She broke her werewolf curse fully and she's going to be a vampire less than an hour, those two things make her a hybrid possibility more than that because of her own abilities, and besides all of that did you forget what you did less that 5 hours ago I'm not in the mood to talk with you" Thirrin argued back squeezing her way out of his grip.

" Niklaus she is right, She will stay with Marcel along with Freya, until Octavia makes her complete transition and is used to the changes" Elijah intervened putting his hand on his brothers shoulder.

" Elijah, she is my daughter I make the decisions involving her" Klaus snapped back.

" That is right she is, but you are currently unable to make decisions involving her as of your blind anger, go with her if you must but she can not stay here for Octavia's transition" Elijah persisted as Octavia started to groan.

Klaus looked from Elijah to Octavia before vanishing with Thirrin. Elijah fixed cuffs after laying Octavia on the couch, and left to get a blood bag and water for her.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

A few day after her transition they had found that the only trait she had possessed was heightened emotions and the need for blood otherwise she lost her ability to do magic and her abilities entirely. Octavia did enjoy it because she didn't have to worry about her abilities hurting anyone. Thirrin enjoyed it as saying they were evenly matched when it came to power. Elijah now was glad he didn't have to worry about Octavia as much because she wasn't as unpredictable. Klaus disappeared after dropping Thirrin off a Marcel, although he made it clear he would be back.

Long story short the past is history and new beginnings will begin.