Mother!

Two days later after Klaus had found Thirrin drinking and they were now settling at the compound in New Orleans, a lot has changed for Thirrin as in rules she was not allowed to leave the compound unless one of the Mikaelsons was with her, she was grounded from her phone and anything besides reading which didn't include grimoires, she had twice amount of chores, and had limited time that she was allowed of her room.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Thirrin woke up to the smell of bacon and rolled and winced her father had done a number on her although she very well deserved it. She walked out of her room and found Octavia coming out of her own room, she sent a glare her way still blaming her and giving her the cold shoulder, for ratting her out. She continued to walk down stairs for breakfast with Octavia still trailing behind her. When she got down stairs she gingerly sat down and took the plate that Elijah offered to her with a quiet thank you.

" Thirrin after your done you can do dishes and Octavia will tonight." Elijah said as he took a seat

Thirrin didn't pay much attention besides nodding head that she understood. Once she was done eating and washing the dishes she could hear Klaus and Rebekah arguing in the other room and Elijah had already left with Octavia to meet her friend at the airport. So she took her chance a quickly made her way up to Rebekah's room and grabbed the laptop before making her way back to her room.

When she opened up her emails she immediately opened her finale exam reports to make sure she would qualify for next years classes and that she wouldn't be in trouble for failing anything. Next she scrolled through the rest, some were from her teachers and others from colleges. When she was about to close it so she wouldn't get caught putting it back a new notification popped up from her Facebook the name seemed familiar and when she finally realized who it was she froze.

She didn't waste any time getting up and carrying it down stairs, she stopped in the entrance and waited.

" I DON'T CARE REBEKAH-"

" NIK" Rebekah tried to interrupt him when she saw Thirrin but was cut off

" DON'T INTERRUPT ME-"

" NIK" she tried again

" Re-"

" Papa" Klaus whipped around and his eyes narrowed at the computer in her hands.

" Why aren't you in your room and you are certainly not allowed to have that in your possession" he said as he walked to her

" I know but I was checking my exam scores and I got a message, from my mother"

This stopped Klaus in his tracks.

" What?" He questions thinking that he had heard her wrong.

" My mother. She wants to see me"

" No"

" But I want to" Thirrin protested

" And I said no Thirrin that woman left you ill for years and was going to kill you, you are NOT going to see her"

" ITS MY CHOICE" Thirrin yelled " WHY DOES IT MATTER, IT'S MY MOTHER NOT YOURS"

Thirrin flinched as Klaus came towards her, when he came to a stop in front of her he ripped the laptop out of her hands.

" Hey, wha- what are you doing" Thirrin demanded

" She's New Orleans stay at the st. Charles hotel" he turned around and started to walk back towards Rebekah " keep her here I'm going to do what I should have done the first time around"

Thirrin eyes widened in realization " Papa no, no please you can't... She's my mother papa please"

Klaus kept walking as Thirrins pleads fell on deaf ears. Rebekah wanted to stop Klaus but she also wanted to stay in Klaus's good graces. Thirrin went to follow him but Rebekah stopped her.

" I think it would be best if you just stayed in your room" She suggested

Thirrin huffed but went up stairs and straight to Freya's room and started to search through the grimoires until she found what she was searching for. Getting up she went to the outside of the door and started to chant in a soft whisper she waited until she heard Rebekah screamed her name until she came out.

Rebekah found frozen in place her feet wouldn't move, she watched as Thirrin made her way down the steps.

" You don't want to do this he's only doing what he thinks is best" Rebekah tried to reason with her.

" I can't just stay here it's my mother Bekah, I'm leaving" with that said she started to run as fast as she could, when she arrived and found the room number she burst through the doors and there laid her mother dead. Thirrin felt all of her body grow heavy with sorrow as she fell to her knees by her mother. She was harshly pulled up Klaus.

" You were told to stay at the compound" Klaus said in a cold voice.

Thirrin wrenched herself out of his grip. " You don't get to be angry, you murdered my mother because.. because why? I wanted to see her... leave me alone maybe you are the monster everyone thinks you are"

( hey guy I know this is a short chapter but I've been working on a new project which you will see in a couple of days)