Reverse

After the night event with the grimoire, the next morning they all woke up back in Wisconsin in the home they moved to. The girls in a little too small clothes and everyone else relieved that Freya's plan worked.

So on the rainy and stormy day that occurred Thirrin spent it with her friends at the mall of course with Rebekah as of Klaus's orders, Klaus and Marcel dealing Witch business in New Orleans, Elijah in his study, and Kol his room. Octavia had yet to leave her room she didn't know what to say or how to jump back into the life and problems she had beforehand, so instead she sat on her bed listening to the rain hitting the window.

She bit her lip and decided to bite the bullet, she slid off the bed and walked out of her room to Elijah's study she knocked on the door and waited for Elijah to give her permission to come in. When she heard the quiet "come in" she opened the door and walked in, she could see the Elijah was going through documents and paperwork and Freya was sitting at the desk as well reading through Esters grimoire.

" Elijah my brother is somewhere in the state and that usually means that either my father sent him or my father is here as well and I don't why but... I can't go back with him, I can't" She spoke quickly and quietly.

" Octavia.. Elijah, Niklaus, and myself are doing everything we can to find your brother and it would be helpful if you could tell us about your brother and what happened back in the alley and your childhood" Freya said looking up from her book.

" Aunt Freya it's not that I don't want to it's that I can't like literally physically can't, I've tried my father thought up everything I haven't found a loophole and it's not something that you can use magic to find my own abilities won't let you." Octavia explained.

" The most I can say is that my father isn't a nice person and my brothers aren't either, I don't know where Pierce is but he's somewhere close there's a reason why my father sends him over the others"

" You have more than one brother" Freya asked suddenly she had only known of the one

" Yes, I am the fifth child born. Darren is the oldest then Jason, Pierce is the one closest to my age he was 8 when I was I born"

" That's only three" Freya pointed out

" My mother miscarriage the baby before me and was too terrified of my father knowing that she couldn't give him the forth son he wanted, so she lied and broke the rules and had a fifth child that didn't help anyways because I was a girl." Octavia explained further

" If your brother is near, then we will search for him again Octavia he wouldn't of gotten far" Elijah stood up " I've already sent some vampires in the area to find him, and Niklaus is contacting old friends of ours while on his trip in New Orleans"

" What's your plan when you find him Elijah you can't kill him if it was possible I would have tried it already" Octavia spat out putting her hands on her hips.

" Watch your tone Octavia" Elijah reprimanded

" Tried" Freya questioned

" I would never beat my brothers in a fight they would use their abilities and I won't win Jason can put acid anywhere inside my body and Pierce would suffocate me from the inside I wouldn't be able to beat them unless I used mine and I don't use mine for a reason"

" And that reason is" Freya pushed further

" Me being the fifth child and fully occupying my abilities like my brothers is like turning off your humanity for vampires, and that why Elijah doesn't want me doing magic because it jerks my werewolf side and my anger spikes which puts me at risk of using my ability more so than I should"