Shopping and holding.

In discovering that Octavia's brother was the one that she saw, while they didn't have any idea how he was free nor how he had found Octavia but they did know that now was not the time to bring it up to Octavia. Therefore Freya set up a barrier around the house to prevent anyone from entering unless she undid the spell.

In the mean time they chose to spend time with Octavia as they had originally planned, for the last week now that Octavia had gotten used to them and made stronger bonds with all of them, her little work had grew. In Octavia's mind she placed the house in place of the compound in New Orleans.

Thirrin and Octavia spent a lot of time with each other playing game and now that they were in the French quarter and they could go explore Freya was extremely excited about going shopping with two certain little girls. The girls both had the same three outfits every day for the life of Freya she couldn't understand why but it only fueled Octavia's and Thirrin's excitement about going shopping. Klaus and Elijah scoped out the quarter to see if Octavia had vampire, witches, or werewolves in her little world besides themselves and as far as they could see she didn't. So Elijah and Klaus returned home allowing the girls and Freya to go out.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Freya held both of the girls hands and looked over her shoulder at Kol who was forced to come along by two requests of the two girls holding her hands. They drove around the streets until they came up to a store. They parked and went inside.

Before Freya began to look around for clothes she leaned down to the girls level.

" Okay aunt Freya has some rules, okay" she waited for both girl to nod affirmative before she continued " You don't need to hold my hand in the store but you have to stay next to me and not wonder off if you want to go somewhere ask me or Kol don't go off on your own, secondly if I say you can't have something I mean no so no temper tantrums, and you both need to be nice to everyone in the store as well. Are we all on the same agreement" Freya watched both girl nod as they answered.

" yes Freya" Octavia and Thirrin answered simultaneously

Freya smiled and turned and began to walk with the girls at her side. They made their way over to the little girls section. Freya quickly found a few pairs of pants and shorts for the both of them while she let the girls pick out their shirts a couple of clothes racks away from her still in her view and hearing range.

" Tavia you can't just have only purple shirts you need other ones" Thirrin announced loudly eyeing Octavia grabbing three of the same purple shirts

" Watch me" Octavia snapped back

Freya walked over to them at the same time Kol showed up with the cart, she hastily threw the pants and shorts in the cart.

" why are you guys arguing" she asked looking at Octavia glaring at Thirrin with her nose scrunched in anger and Thirrin glaring back.

" Octavia's get three of the same shirts and nothing else" Thirrin told.

" I never said I wasn't getting nothin else" Octavia spit out.

Freya sighed she wanted to roll her eyes over the minor problem but knew that would just make it worse.

" Octavia why don't we look at the bottoms I get and we can make outfits" She let out a suggestion.