Octavia?

( unedited)
Thirrin looked at her reflection as she smoothed out her skirt once again, she eyed it disgust but that was the terms Elijah had given her. She would go to the school of his choosing with no argument and she would get good grades or she would have to deal with Elijah himself. She had to wear a stupid uniform that she despised and it was some dumb prissy school. She sighed as she walked out of her room. She grumpily sat in her chair at the table.

" what has you so upset this morning" her father asked eyeing her.

" this stupid outfit and I have to go to this new school cause Elijah making me. It all dumb and I have to say ma'am and sir.... I only do that to you guys when I'm in trouble it's soo dumb papa don't make me go please just a couple of more days please" she explained

She batted her eyes at him at the end of her sentence with a pout but his just narrowed.

" you will obey Elijah wishes maybe you will learn something from it" he suggested

Thirrin sighed but refrained from arguing. She smiled though when Kol walked up with Crepes from her favorite restaurant in New Orleans. He was still kissing up to her after almost getting in trouble although he really didn't need to he and Freya were Thirrin favorites to be around but Thirrin wasn't going to shy away from the attention he was giving her.
She thanked him and he replied with a kiss on her cheek and vamped out of the room.

" he spoils you" Klaus said drinking the rest of us bourbon

" I know" she said smiling eating the food that she gifted with

Soon after she was done it was wisked away by her father. She got up and grabbed her backpack and headed for the car. As she was almost out of the building a girl was walking in with Elijah she had dark dark brown long semi curly hair and bright vibrant green eyes and tanned skin with tons of freckles.

" Elijah who is this"

She didn't get an answer from her or Elijah because her father interrupted before she could get one.

" Elijah take Thirrin to school please while I deal with this."

" but papa who is-"

" come Thirrin you will know when it is necessary for you to know" Elijah said putting a hand on her back escorting her the rest of the way to the vehicle. She was going to argue but the look on her fathers face told her she didn't want to be around.

While Klaus did take in Marcel and Thirrin both he and Elijah did help some others as well including the girl. They were both born in the same year although they were pretty close together. Thirrin was November 9th and Octavia was born December 27th.

Recently Octavia had been all over the states trying to stick to a home until she had given up and refused to stay in a orphanage or a girls home so she had got arrested to get the one phone call that would insure the person having to come in and receive her. She called Elijah at 2:30 am and Elijah being Elijah drove 3 hours both ways to pick Octavia up not much was said on the way back mostly the girl was sleeping and avoiding all eye contact and conversation with Elijah.

Now she was with Klaus, alone. She knew that this was going to be a long conversation that she couldn't avoid.

Octavia stood with her hands together scratching at her cuticles and finger nails. She cleared her throat before talking.