I N T R O D U C T I O N

The Girls, they are very known for their bad ass attitudes. They've been hated in the first place but no one dared to insult nor come near them.

Chou Tzuyu,"The Savage Bad Ass Leader"Tzuyu is the youngest but which made her the leader is because she's the strongest and bravest of them all

Chou Tzuyu,
"The Savage Bad Ass Leader"
Tzuyu is the youngest but which made her the leader is because she's the strongest and bravest of them all. You wouldn't want to mess with her.

Myoui Mina,
"The Mysterious Black Ass Swan"
Mina is not the kind of normal girl you're expecting. She may be shy, quiet and calm in the outside but when she got angry, you would be dead by now.

Minatozaki Sana,
"The Cutie Bitch"
Sana has some attractive parts especially her face which gets people's attention, her cuteness but she is totally different when you got to know her, a bitch with a sassy mouth.

Park Jihyo,
"The Annoying Micro Punk"
Jihyo has a really loud voice that it's getting annoying. She's cold Micro Punk, actually referring to microphone with her noisy mouth.

Hirai Momo,
"The Stupidly Sexy Bitch"
Momo dances really well but she's so stupid sometimes that members smack her head trying to shake it for an improvement. Even though she's dumb, she's damn sexy bro.

Yoo Jeongyeon,
"The Sarcastic Meanie"
Jeongyeon speaks sarcastically everytime she talks. She doesn't take things seriously and she's a very mean girl. No one really wants to talk to her.

Im Nayeon,
"The Racist and Sassy Bunny"
Nayeon kept on speaking about racism that she turns into racist with her sassy mouth. Even though she's the eldest, she acts like the youngest.

Kim Dahyun,
"The Eagle Eyed Bitch"
Dahyun has some glare that would kill you in one glance. She's very know for her eagle dance and eagle glare. But she's totally crazy. Probably crazy.

Son Chaeyoung,
"The Small But Terrible Fool"
Chaeyoung is the smallest but she isn't the person to mess with too. She's so small that maybe her brain is small too that made her a fool. She was always teased by her friends.

And the Boys, they are very popular in their school. But they are very scary. All students studying at that school were scared of them. They had a gangster and a bad ass' aura too.

Jeon Jungkook,"The Arrogant Bad Ass Pervert"Jungkook is the youngest but since he's also the bravest and strongest, he's the leader

Jeon Jungkook,
"The Arrogant Bad Ass Pervert"
Jungkook is the youngest but since he's also the bravest and strongest, he's the leader. You wouldn't mess with this jerk because he's a total
pervert.

Park Jimin,
"The Savage who has No Jams"
Jimin was known with his small hands, small height and small jams maybe no jams. He was always teased but he can fight them, he's a savage of course.

Kim Taehyung,
"The Lunatic Sexy Punk"
Taehyung is some kind of lunatic who just like got drunk and came from other planet. Everytime he drinks, he would cry, but his friends would tell him he's fxcking sexy.

Min Yoongi,
"The Sleeping Savage with Swagy Ass"
Yoongi or Suga is really not the type of guy to be busy. He would just sleep all the time with his Savage Lousy Ass and of course with swag.

Jung Hoseok,
"The Hopeful Stupid Dancer"
Hoseok or J-Hope is the hope or let's say the happy-go-lucky of the group. He loves to make his friends laugh even though he was looking dumb already. He danced well too with that stupid brain of him.

Kim Namjoon,
"The Genius Destroyer"
Namjoon or Rapmon is so damn genius but the problem with him is he always break things. His friends wouldn't let him borrow anything from them because they already know what's gonna happen.

Kim Seokjin,
"The Pink Ass Princess Jerk"
Seokjin or Jin is the eldest on the group. He drives a feminine vibe in the group that make them disgust in that color. He took care of his friends even though he's a jerk.

[So sorry for those words and it's really not my intention to describe them with those characteristics, just making the story fun]

Big Hit Academia De Pledis
(Some histories)

Big Hit Academia De Pledis (Some histories)

Big Hit Academia De Pledis (Bh.A.dP) is owned by two companies. The CEO of the Big Hit company married the CEO of the Pledis company. They decided to make a special academy for students who never know how to grew up or let's say 'change'. Once you got in, you can never get out. It's a special school who treat students fairly and trained them on how to live the way other educated people achieve their dreams. They collected all students who somehow had many problems in their life.

Bh.A.dP is not really a famous school but it has some good population of students there. Tuition fee isn't needed but an interview will do. You will get interviewed on how your life was back then.

Teachers there are very educated people, almost all of them graduated with Cum Laude, Magna Cum Laude or better, Suma Cum Laude. They are very trustworthy to teach their students well.

***
THERE, INTRO DONE!
PLEASE LOOK FORWARD TO THE PROLOGUE AND THE CHAPTERS!!!

VOTE, FOLLOW AND COMMENT!