C H A P T E R 18

Jungkook's POV

"Like you're my real boyfriend" That shot me direct to the heart. I don't know but I felt hurt. Am I liking her already?

Flashback

I was waiting for her at the rooftop. I didn't know to myself but I'm kinda excited to meet her.

Even before lunch started, I made my way here as fast as possible just to meet her. What the fxck is wrong with me?

I was still waiting for her until the door went open. She's late.

But when I saw her, she was with Mingyu, wtf?

"So what do you want?" Tzuyu started

The words that guy spoke made my blood boil that I wanna punch him hard then throw down from the rooftop.

"Tzuyu-ah, I really really like you. No, I love you. Since the first time I saw you, I know I fell for you. I want to ask you something"

My fists were clenching on its own, eyes glaring at them and teeth gritting.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"
WTF YOU DUMBASS, SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND!!! But why can't I go there?

"What?!"

"Please, I really like you" JUST BULLSHIT MINGYU!!! SHE DON'T LIKE YOU!!!

"No!" Then the second thing he did made me explode.

He fxcking kissed her. Then I heard a slap, then Tzuyu ran downstairs. I couldn't take it anymore until I walk my way to him and immediately punch him.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!!! WHAT THE FXCK DID YOU JUST DID TO MY GIRLFRIEND?!!! HUH?!" I'm really going crazy.

"Tomorrow, 6:30 am, meet me at the field, let's fight it all" I said then ran downstairs trying to find Tzuyu.

"Shit" I mumbled, still finding her until I saw her getting out from the girl's washroom and she's wet.

Lisa!

"What happened to you?"

"Nothing" I'm shocked, why is she denying the truth that she is being bullied? I raised her chin so she would look at me in the eyes.

"Lisa?" Dude, I know it's her.

"Tsk" I mumbled. I took off my blazer and put it on hers.

"Where did you go?" I asked then she looked down.

"I was at the cafeteria, I forgot about what you said earlier so I didn't come" she lied, I saw her a while ago.

"How's the kiss?" I asked pissed. She looked up at me with widened eyes.

"You saw that?" Of course mother fxcker!!! You just replaced me with that jerk!!! Calm your tits Kookie.

"I was waiting for you but then seems like you had another one to accompany. So answer my question, how's the kiss?" I asked coldly but you know what in the inside, I'm screaming like shit.

She took off the blazer I put on hers and brought it back to me.

Then the next words she said broke me so hard.