C H A P T E R 12

Jimin's POV

We were all in the punishment class thanks to these girls.

As we were all walking, I noticed Jungkook not with us. I turned back to look for him but instead my eyes met with Mina, her cheeks are red, is she sick?

"Yah, Jimin-ah, are you sick?" Taehyung asked. I tilted my head in confusion.

"Why?"

"Your cheeks are red" Shit! I quickly covered my cheeks.

"I'm not sick, I'm just finding Jungkook" I changed the topic.

"You're right, where's that jerk by the way?" Whoo, I hoped he forgot about it.

"Oh, Tzuyu's not here too" He said looking around. I turned back and yeah he was right, she's not here too. Something's fishy.

"I smell something fishy" He said clutching his chin.

"Me too" I said then we arrived at the class.

We all sat down there. I'm actually nervous because this is the first time we've been in this class and I don't know what punishment will be given to us.

I was in deep thoughts that I didn't notice Jungkook walking inside.

"Yah, where have you been?" Jin hyung asked. Wtf is he smirking?

"Yah, you're smirk always drives me scared" V hyung said.

"Where'd you go?" I asked then I saw Tzuyu too, she looks like she has no soul anymore. What did Jungkook do to her? Agh!

"None of your business, just my personal toys to be honest"

"So you're with her?" Rapmon hyung asked as Jungkook sat beside me.

"Shut up hyungs" He said then bowed his head on the table trying to sleep.

"Just what the heck?" Yoongi hyung mumbled.

I glanced at Tzuyu and her friends were talking to her too. My freaking eyes move to another figure which is Pengu. She looks like a penguin. Might as well call her that.

She noticed and glanced at me as well that made us have eye contact. We stared at each other for almost 1 minute until she looked away.

What's wrong with me anyways?

Seulgi came up to me and cling onto my arm.

"Oppa, I wanna sit beside you" she said pouting. Tsk, not cute bitch.

I decided not to care anymore and since Pengu is also here, might as well tease her.

"Sure, baby" I said then moved her closer to me. I glanced up at Pengu and she looks annoyed. Her face suddenly dropped.

"Oohhh, our Chim is already making a move huh?" Hobi hyung mumbled but enough for me to hear. I just nudged him and continue to tease Pengu. I started pinching Seulgi's cheeks then quickly glance at her making sure she's jealous. Why am I doing this anyway?

"Oppa, would you answer me already? I really want to be your girlfriend so bad."

Mina's POV

"Oppa, would you answer me already? I really want to be your girlfriend" That made my blood boiled so bad. I just want to slap her fucking face. Why am I feeling like this anyway?

A while ago I'm just worrying about where Tzuyu has gone and she said that she'll continue on her plan since it's working with Jungkook being his fake boyfriend.

I couldn't take the fact that I'm being jelly here out of nowhere when I'm not even in a relationship with Jimin.

First, Wonwoo the love of my life whom I thought I would live with the rest of my life but with that girl, I ended up being hurt.

Next, Jimin whom just appeared to be my 'Make him fall in love with you' mission. Why is she getting all the persons I like? I want to admit it but I'm starting to like him since the day I kissed his cheek.

Is God punishing me that all the people I like kept on hurting me? Why did it have to be me then?

I'm sorry Tzuyu

I lost this game, I couldn't finish my plan because

I'm starting to like him.

It was a very very deep thought that I didn't know my tears were starting to fall down my cheeks.

"Mina, you okay?" Jihyo unnie asked. I just nodded and wiped my tears.

With that, a teacher came inside, tough looks on his face, he looks scary.

"Finally, I'd have students to take my class" he smirked deadly that made us all gulp.

He's scary.

***

AM I LATE AGAIN?

SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTER.

THIS IS THEIR SEATING ARRANGEMENT GUYSEU, HEHEHE

Chaeyoung  Dahyun  Momo  Nayeon

     Jihyo          Mina     Tzuyu    Sana

Jeongyeon  Rapmon     Jin       Jisoo

    Jimin        Seulgi  Jungkook  Lisa

  J-Hope    Taehyung    Irene    Rose

   Suga        Jennie     Wendy   Yeri & Joy

YES YES YES, YERI AND JOY SAT TOGETHER, HEHEHE SO THERE WILL BE NO EMPTY SEATS.

SOON IT WILL BE CHANGED, HAHAHAHAHA

BYE ;)