C H A P T E R 9

Tzuyu's POV

Today I woke up early and guess what, I decided to bring my ass to the faculty today.

"Why did I even wake up early just to get the shit out of here?" I asked myself.

"No cursing" Someone said that made me jumped from his sudden appearance. It was this 'Part of the School Council Guy'. Wonder what's his name again?

"Remember me?" He asked.

"No, so get out of my way" I said pissed and he let me.

"Why are you going to the faculty anyway?" He asked. Why the heck am I really going here?...Bitch I remember now! I was about to talk to Mrs. Kim!

"Uhm, I need to talk to Mrs. Kim"

"Taemi noona again? Everytime we meet you were finding her. She's inside and by the way how could you not even notice me? I'm your classmate."

"Oh, even though I notice you, I won't even waste my time talking to you" I raised an eyebrow and went to the faculty.

Knock Knock

"Oh! Mrs. Chou! Is there something you need?" She asked walking towards me. Wahhh, she's so early.

"Uhm, I just wanted to have some informations of the 7 Kings, would you perhaps tell me Mrs. Kim?" This is my second plan, seek for his weakness and go for it.

"Well, I can't, sorry. It's in the rules" Just wtf?

"Aww, well I'll just ask for one info then..." I moved closer to her to whisper to her ear.

"...Can I know that Jungkook's weakness?" Deyammm, straight to point bishes!

"Ahh, sure." She smirked then left to get Jungshit's information sheet. What's with the smirks these days?

"Here" She handed it to me. Wait this isn't an information sheet.

"What's this?" I asked tilting my head in confusion.

"My tips...tips to make him fall in love with you and tips to change him" Change him? But how the heck did she know?

"How do you know?" I asked cause I'm fxcking confused right now.

"Somi. I know you're trying to escape" She smirked. So she also know?

"Mrs. Kim! The principal called for a meeting!" A teacher barged in our talk.

"Gotta go! Take those tips, they work" she winked. Is she some kind of a bi?

I just rolled my eyes and took a look at the paper.

How to make Jeon Jungkook Fall Inlove.

1. Act like yourself, she likes simple girls.

So im'ma act my bad ass attitude?

2. Take down the clingiest girl which is Lalisa Manoban aka Lisa, don't let yourself lose to her.

Hmmm, makes sense.

3. He's scared of girls

The fxck he is scared with girls?! Madafacker how can a playboy be scared of girls?!

4. He hates being called 'oppa' so I bet you call him 'Daddy'.

'Daddy' huh? This is a good tip. Very touchable from that bitch.

5. When you already made him fall in love with you, take him into condition. If he asked you to be his girlfriend tell him to arrange ties with his parents. With that, the strictness of the school will be gone and you can now go out of the campus.