E P I L O G U E

Jungkook's POV

"Yu---

"Yuna Kim!" clapping sounds are heard as each students were called on the stage.

"Jung Shihyun"

I glanced and smiled at Tzuyu. Today was our graduation day and I couldn't be more than happy.

"Hirai Momo!" I glanced at Hoseok hyung and he was almost drooling over her. Don't get hard hyung(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Lalisa Manoban!" Did I tell you already? Bambam and Lisa are now dating, same goes to her other friends. They move on about us and I'm kinda happy that they found their true happiness now, well, same goes to us.

"Park Jihyo!" I then glanced at Yoongi hyung and he was sleeping, oohhh Jihyo noona would kill him later for sure. I saw Jihyo noona grabbed the mic.

"YAH! MIN YOONGI WAKE UPPP!!!" I laughed seeing Yoongi hyung immediately woke up.

Next up called was Sana and she was wearing gucci? That was from Tae hyung probably. Mina then stood earning a heart from Jimin hyung. Until then Jeongyeon and Nayeon noona came with their proud boyfriends clapping at them, same goes to Chaeyoung and Dahyun.

"Chou Tzuyu!" There comes my girl.

I smiled widely seeing her walking on the stage. Not to forget, she looks so hot right now well beautiful as well.

Why did I even do to deserve her?

I was smiling and clapping like a proud boyfriend here who was so lost on my own world.

After girls were finished, boys were now preparing to be called one by one.

"Kim Mingyu" Not to forget, this guy was my enemy, gladly he found his girl, Nayoung.

"Kim Seokjin!"

*applause*

"Min Yoongi!"

*applause*

"Jung Hoseok!"

*applause*

"Kim Namjoon!"

*applause*

"Park Jimin!"

*applause*

"Kim Taehyung!"

*applause*

After them, it was finally my turn.

"Jeon Jungkook!" I stood up glancing at my proud girlfriend. I smiled at winked at her. She looks down blushing. I chuckled at her cuteness. I then glanced at my parents, they were so proud of me though we had some misunderstandings before. I smiled at them and mouthing a 'Thank You'.

When I was at the stage, Tzuyu then suddenly came up to the stage hugging me.

"Congrats Mr. Bastard" she said.

"Who 'bastard' are you talking to?" I asked.

"Probably the one I'm talking to" She said rolling her eyes.

I grinned then pecked her lips earning a whine from the crowd.

"We're still here!" my hyungs and her friends said. I laughed at them and walked down the stage with our hands intertwined.