C H A P T E R 24

Bambam's POV (the next day)

Me and Tzuyu's group are glaring at each other silence invading us until we broke it separating our ways giving posters to every student.

(AN: That's the poster.That's 6 PM - 12 AM btw. Bambam was the son of the manager which is close to Tzuyu and her friends. They were giving it to the students because...just read the poster HEHE. Oh and that club is reserved for students on the first day because Bamie requested it)

We have a dare for the one who gives the poster fastest and finish it first will receive some of the profit from the club and so we're fighting for it. I tried my best to give it to everyone fast and of course nicely.

Glad I finished already, as I went back to our meeting place I saw Mina sitting there smirking at me.

"I finished first!" she squealed.

"H-how...did you?"

"Simple, I just did a ballet dance everyone looked at me then I handed them the posters" Aish you pabo Bambam! I want to throw you back to Thailand and just hide on your fxcking house.

"Aish"

"Eh, Mina got first" Momo whined. Then slowly the others went back.

"Yah, you think it's fine to do that?" Jihyo asked.

"Of course! Giving posters isn't a crime right?"

"Pabo!" Nayeon said while smacking my head.

"Noona!"

"Well, you know this is a school and you're making them go to a bar" Dahyun said.

"Like you didn't go to my father's club, duh, every single time you were there before you came here. Don't forget you're a customer there"I grinned and smirked at them. They just gasped from what I said.

Wait, should I invite Lisa?

"Guys, should I invite---"

"Lisa" They all said.

"H-how'd you know?"

"We saw you writing Lisa on your notebook before this shitty poster happened" Chaeyoung said.

"Mouth!" Jihyo said while smacking her head.

"Unnie!"

"What are you waiting for?" Tzuyu asked.

"I-i don't k-now---"

"Just slam a fxcking poster on her face bish" This brat, aish. Tzuyu's at her attitude again.

"Fine" I said then walked away not caring about what they're saying. I felt relieved when I still had one poster left in my pocket. It was folded tho. (AN: Save the best for the last)