P R O L O G U E

[Please watch the video☝ if you want, HEHEHE]

***

Tzuyu's POV

"Girls!!! Why are you like this?! I gave you so many chances to change but the truth is, you never cared about those!" Mr. Park Jin Young aka the principal shouted at us.

Asking why we got here?

Flashback

"You!..." The fxcking teacher said while pointing at us.

"...You never really changed!!! You never do your assignments, listen to class or anything!!!" Agh! She's so annoying!!! I glanced at my friends and they weren't listening to her too and they just rolled their eyes. As I expected.

"Did you just rolled your eyes at me?!" She said while pointing at Nayeon unnie.

"Like I care" Nice unnie!

" You never really changed! I didn't know why would you still got to school when you never really wanted to learn! You know what, those stupid brains wouldn't help your life! And for you, my other students, don't you even be like them, they are very low class people!!!" Low class people? I couldn't take it anymore, I was about to hit the teacher when Nayeon unnie slapped her.

"Don't you ever talk like that to my friends or else I'll smack your filthy mouth until it bled." Unnie whispered at her.

"I couldn't believe you slap and hit a teacher! Don't you know it's in the rules?! Well, you never really cared about my rules! So now I'm letting you go because I'm kicking the nine of you out of this school!!!" He shouted on the top of his lungs.

We all went out of the office and made our way out of this fxcking school not even bothering of those freaking looks of the students. We walked like we're the queens, well we are.

I glanced at my friends and they totally don't care. Like Nayeon just chewing her gum while rolling her fingers through her hair, Mina with her headset on, Jeongyeon talking to Chaeyoung and Dahyun, Sana checking herself in her mirror, Momo eating snacks, and Jihyo carrying her bag like a gangster. I just smirked the looked forward.

Hmm, what's next huh?

***
THERE GOES THE PROLOGUE EVERYONE.

I'LL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE ASAP.

FOR SOME WARNING, THERE ARE SO MANY CURSING HERE SO BARE WITH IT, I'M SO SORRY.

BYE ;)