C H A P T E R 10

Jimin's POV

I was a little early today because I can't really sleep because I still haven't forgotten about the kissing in the cheek incident from Mina.

As I was walking along the hallway, I heard a familiar voice from the locker rooms.

"L-let m-me go" Isn't that Mina?

I decided to follow the voice and I peek at them seeing Mina pinned by Wonwoo. He was Seulgi's boyfriend.

My blood started to boil when I heard words I never wanted to hear.

"Please go back with me Minari. I missed you" WTF? Did they have a past or something?

I decided to listen to their conversation more until I saw Seulgi's group of course with her. I stopped myself from listening cause I might kill that guy right now.

I was about to leave when Seulgi noticed me and she asked her friends to leave us alone.

"Jimin oppa! Can you please just accept me  as your girlfriend? You know I broke up with Wonwoo oppa just for you" She what?! She sure is a slut.l, huh?

"Seulgi, can you stop asking me that? I don't give love from begging" I was starting to get pissed.

Why am I even like this? I'm Park Jimin and I'm a playboy like Jungkook and the others, what happened to me?

I saw Mina walked passed us, she must've heard. Oh no!

Jimin!!! Why are you acting like you just got caught?!! Wake up man!

"Just stay away from me!" I said to her then go on my way to the classroom.

Tell me...

Do I like her?"

Tzuyu's POV

I walked to class with that guy. Agh! I didn't know he looked so handsome.

What I didn't notice all the time is he was sitting in front of me.

Classes have started and everytime the teacher would look back to write something on the board, he would look and smile at me. Is he crazy? Aish this bastard.

I was not in the mood to listen so I just stared at the board day dreaming I guess.

As I was just staring at the board even though this Mingyu guy kept on looking back at me, I can feel two eyes glaring at me. I think I know who it is.

Of course, none other than Jeon Fxcking Jungshit

"Jeon Jungkook! You're spacing out again!" Our teacher yelled moving closer to that bastard. Hmm, I don't think he's spacing out at all instead he was glaring bitch.

"Why do you care?" And that's when I looked at him. He really has some guts to disrespect a teacher huh?

[Speaking of the one who just got kicked out because of disrespecting and hurting a teacher *smirk*]

Shut up there!

"Because I want you to answer my question at the board" Blah! Blah! Blah!

And that's when he stood up and walked out.

"Yah! JEON JUNGKOOK!!!" AGH! So noisy!!!

Hmm, I wish I could walk out and went all the way to our dorm.

"Excuse me, I need to go to the clinic. I don't feel well today, maam" I said to the sassy teacher.

"Oh, okay." And there I storm out of the freaking room.

Ahhh! I feel so free! I miss doing lot of fun things with the girls. Like pranking elders, vandalizing walls, spilling drinks on cars, breaking windows especially going to our best place everytime we're sad but I guess we won't have a chance to do all those again since we can't go out from here.

I found myself walking to the rooftop. Rooftops are probably the best places in the world.

"Mom! Dad! Are you there?!" I shouted. Tears were starting to fall down my cheeks. I kinda miss them.

"Agh! So noisy!" I heard a familiar voice. Wait, don't tell me...

"Eh? Cutting classes huh?" He smirked.

"I'm not and who says I'm cutting classes when you are too? Bastard!" I said wiping my tears. Please don't let him notice.

"Tsk, Bastard my ass...Oh! Are you crying? Did the mighty Tzu-Tzu gave up its bad ass attitude?" There's this word I just need to say, Oh shit.

"Fxck off jerk!" I said while turning around facing the door to leave but he grabbed my wrist and turned me around and what the fxck? I tripped.

Gah! Why are you so handsome? Every girl would be lucky to be---what the fxck?

"Loving what you see?" He smirked. That's when I got to my senses that I was on top of him. Eww, our positions looks weird. I decided to stand up but he tighten his grip on me by pulling me closer.

"Nah, let's stay like this for a while. Oh and I have something bothering me these days...I want you to stay away from that bastard, Mingyu because you are my pet and I am your bully" He leaned closer and what the fxck? Why am I fxcking blushing? Then...

he kissed me.

***

AM I LATE? OKAY BORING CHAPTER AGAIN, I GUESS.

GUYS PLEASE GIVE ME INSPIRATION TO FINISH THIS STORY.

AND CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR BTS FOR BEING ABLE TO ATTEND BBMAS, NOT ALL CELEBRITIES ARE GIVEN A CHANCE TO ATTEND IT.

PLEASE KEEP ON VOTING FOR THE ARMYS OVER THERE.

ASTA LAVISTA, BYE ;)