C H A P T E R 21

3rd Person's POV

"Mrs!!! Lisa passed out!!!" Jungkook said rushing to his teachers while carrying Lisa bridal styled.

Flashback

They were  chasing each other and you can hear their laughters including the sound of the raindrops.

Later on, all of them stopped when they saw Lisa on the ground. She passed out due to tiredness and coldness from the rain. Jungkook rushed to carry her and brought her to the hospital. Tho Jungkook hates her clingy side, he still cares for Lisa because she was his childhood friend. Tzuyu was starring at them, jealousy filled her eyes.

What Jungkook didn't know is that Tzuyu was in pain too. She sprained her ankles and it hurts so much that she can't even feel like walking.

Jungkook together with Lisa's friends made their way out the field following their teachers.

Meanwhile...

"Tzuyu, are you okay?" Jihyo asked.

"Y-yes" she lied. Her ankles were hurting so bad.

"I'm sorry about that, Jungkook and Lisa grew up together" Jin said.

"Are you really sure, you're okay?" Sana asked.

"Yeah, tell us Tzu" Dahyun agreed.

"M-my ankles...t-they were sprained,
i-it hurts s-so b-bad" she stuttered, tears forming from her eyes.

"Why didn't you tell us?!" Momo asked.

"Jungkook didn't even know that his own girlfriend was in pain too. He only cared about Lisa" Taehyung said.

"It's okay, I know Lisa's more important that me" Tzuyu said.

"Aish, let's get you to the clinic, come on hop on my back" Rapmon said bending a little so Tzuyu can hop on his back.

The others helped her hop on Rapmon's back and they walked their way to the clinic.

End of Flashback

Jungkook and Lisa's friends were starring at the passed out girl lying on the bed. [They have a little hospital at the campus too but the clinic was different. Hospitals are for serious problems while clinics for minor problems]

Minutes later, Lisa groaned and Jungkook quickly rushed to her including the other girls.

"Lisa, are you okay?" They all asked together.

"I-I'm fine" she assured with a smile on her face.

"Kookie, why are you here? Tzuyu would be jealous" Lisa asked. Jungkook was taken aback. He forgot that Tzuyu was there too.

"Okay, I need to go now, take care of yourself Lisa" he patted her head then went out to find Tzuyu.

"Lisa, it was a good chance to take him away from that bitch" Jisoo said.

"I don't feel like it anyways, Jungkook would just look at me as a friend and nothing more." She said. They all hugged her.

"Guys I need to rest, can you leave me alone for a while?" She asked, they all nod and smiled then went out.

Jungkook's POV

I felt nervous, what would Tzuyu feel? I know she knows that Lisa is just a friend to me and I won't cheat her besides why would she get jealous, it was an accident.