C H A P T E R 6

Tzuyu's POV

I wake up to the light coming from the sun at my window. This is it, the day we're gonna start our plan.

I know what his plan is, he's probably planning on bullying us.

Plan A, if he's bullying you, act like you're hurt then always cling on him like you were a fan of his, eww. Plan B, when he's alone try to seduce him. Plan C, act like you're his girlfriend, always be worried and concern.

[*coughs*, seems like you're too prepared]

Shut up author-nim, like I wanna do it. No thanks.

I saw Nayeon and Mina unnie getting ready. Wait, are they practicing? Well, for Mina unnie, she never really knows how to seduce one but I guess Nayeon unnie was helping her with that.

"Yah! Show him like you're about sell your body to him" Nayeon unnie said that made Mina unnie smack her arm

"Unnie, I'm just seducing him"

"Ok ok, now again. Do what I taught you" And there Mina unnie had a seducing look. Biting her lips, she held Nayeon unnie's neck imagining it was Jimin.

"Oppa~ Do you know that I really like you?~ *wink*" I just laugh at her acting, well, it's alright though.

"Like that Minari, now you've improved...Oh, Tzuyu-ah. We already took a bath, prepare yourself" I just hummed and went my way to the bathroom. Doing my routine , I finished and dressed up in my uniform.

Now we're all ready. We went out of our room meeting the other girls.

"Remember, never get caught nor be obvious" Jihyo unnie warned us.

"Yeah" We all answered.

We went to the main court since all 9 of us were in the Special Classes but separated by level. On our way there, we saw the 7 Kings maybe 7 Bastards. Did they just smirked at us? I made eye contact to that Jungkook and he was glaring at me. I did the same glaring at him too. We had a glaring battle for 5 seconds but got interrupted by the principal.

"Okay, for all of you included in the Special Classes, there will be teachers guiding you on your way to your classrooms. I want you all first to make your way on your locker rooms to gather all your things. Your locker rooms are beside your perspective classrooms. They weren't locked yet but the keys are there. Now you may go to your classrooms. There's only 50 minutes till classes start." And we went our separate ways. I'm with Jihyo and Mina unnie on our way to our locker room.

When I was about to open my locker room, a slime suddenly busted in my face the same to my other unnies. Our things were all messed up. Then I saw a note "Warning#1 - 7 Kings"

Then I saw Jungshit with his gangs walked passed us. He smirked at us and I glared at him.

"Unnie, let's not get affected by this. We'll act like we're hurt and we'll say sorry to them for our rudeness until we get their hearts" I whispered to them while wiping my face.

They just nod and we went our ways to our classroom. Guess what? It's just that Jungshit in our class, guess he's alone. I looked at him with -hurt like shit- expression. He looked confused.

Yes! My plan's working!

I wrote on a note, "Please meet me at the rooftop later at recess -Tzuyu"

Jungshit was sitting behind me and I'm sitting between Mina and Jihyo unnie. Guess what? That Lalisa is sitting beside him clinging on him. Hmp! PDA! [You're just jealous]

'Jealous' my ass authornim!!!

I passed him the paper and Lalisa glared at me. Jungshit read it and smirked at me, then he crumpled the paper and put it inside my mouth.

"Sure" He said. How da heck can he just put that paper on my mouth? Am I a fucking trash can?

Don't you dare Tzuyu!!! Don't stop what you're starting!

I just took out that fxcking paper out of my mouth and threw it away. Agh! My life's gone crazy!

The teacher came in, it gets hot suddenly, whooo. This teacher is hot. I started to fan myself because of the heat coming from the front. He looks young though.

"Everyone, I'm Jackson Wang, you can call me Mr. Wang and I am your English teacher" Some girls squealed and some are blushing including me.

"Since it's first day of class, please introduce yourself in English. Oh and by the way, I wanna remind you. Everytime it's my class, I want all of you to speak in English, no more buts" I groaned glancing at Mina unnie. She know a little english though.

The day went by until it was recess. I told my friends that I'll be going to the rooftop with Jungshit to start my plan.

I was waiting for him a little while. Shit why is he taking so long?

"I'm waiting" Someone said, he's here already?! I guess he got here first.

I walked my way towards him making a sorry face.

"I'm really sorry for our rudeness, it's just we got used to it but this time we're taking it on seriously. Can you please stop doing those kind of things to us especially to my friends. It was me who disrespected you so don't get them dragged here. It was my fault anyway." I said lookimg down.

Nice acting Tzuyu-ah! Now he looks a little convinced.

"Hmm, then I'll stop bullying YOUR FRIENDS..."

"Really?! Thanks!"

"But..." He smirked.

"But?"

"For you, it's a NO" Wtf?! Does he mean, he'll still bully me? Shit, my plan went the wrong way.

He was starting to leave with that smirk on his damn annoying face indicating his victory.

"W-wait!"

"I don't know about this but since the day we had fought, I can't get over you" I said not stuttering at all because bruh, it's all an ACT bitches.

"So, what are you trying to say?" He smirked.

"I-I t-think I l-like you" I said then looked down to show him I'm shy.

"Hmm, goodluck then" I looked up seeing that famous smirk on his then left. Hm? I'm not done yet Jeon Jungkook, I'm just starting.

Jungkook's POV

Did she j-just confessed to me? Well, this heart of mine isn't open and it's damn hard as a rock. No one could heat the ice on it. Not even my fucking parents.

Well, let's continue the game and play with her heart then. Not bad Tzuyu.

Let's see you beg for my forgiveness and...

...My LOVE"

***

OKAY, I MADE A SPECIAL CHAPTER AND IT'S ON THE NEXT ONE.

I'LL SHOW YOU THE TECHNIQUES AND METHODS OF HER FRIENDS, HAHAHAHA.

SO I STILL HOPE YOU'RE STILL CONTINUING READING MY CORNY STORY.

BYE ;)