C H A P T E R 19

Tzuyu's POV

I can't believe me and Jungshit are official now as in real. Seriously I couldn't believe he just confessed to me. And the heck? I'm speechless.

Guess what? I didn't know but my unnies are all dating those guys already. I fxcking didn't know.

We were currently at the cafeteria of course eating. Jungshit kept on glancing at me then when we got eye contact, he would wink at me. That jerk.

"Oohhh, seems like the plan turned to cupid" Nayeon unnie mumbled.

"Well, it's not like it happened to you too" I shot back

"Hmm, actually guys even before we went on that class, me and Rapmon oppa had been together since the day he helped me with my assignments. He got my number and we were chatting like shit" Jeongyeon unnie said.

"Aish, this bitch" Momo unnie mumbled then she got a smack by Jeongyeon unnie. We were laughing the hell out of our lungs until two guys came to us. Who the heck are they?

"Uhm, Dahyun-ah"

"Oh! Vernon oppa, what are you doing here?"

"Dino?" Chaeyoung unnie asked.

"I smell something fishy" Mina unnie mumbled. I took a drink of my iced tea.

"Can we borrow our girlfriends?" I choked on my tea, aish this jerks. They even timed it on me drinking.

"Pfftt, of course dear" Jihyo unnie said.

"Just bring them back okay?" Sana unnie asked. The boys nodded and bowed they're heads.

When they left, we laughed our ass again.

Then now 7 guys came, guess who?

"Can we eat with our girls?" Jin oppa asked.

"Of course my princess" Nayeon unnie said.

"Yah!" And we laughed again. Jungkook sat beside me.

"How are you babe?" He whispered.

"Yah, you're so cheesy" I said then hit his shoulder. We saw Lisa's group passed our table, they just glared at us then walked away.

"Seems like they gave up on you already" Mina unnie said.

"I wish they did" Jimin oppa said.

"They will oppa, because 7 Kings belong to us already" They all smirked but when I glanced at Jungkook he looks jealous.

"Why?" I asked.

"Yah, how can you call them 'oppa', when you don't even call me that?!" Pfft! So childish!

"Yah, are you a child?! You gone jealous?" He pouted like a child, not cute Jungkook.

"Eww, that's not cute" I said

"Aish" And then we all laugh. Seems like I'm starting to change too. I don't curse that much anymore, haha. I hoped this is real already.

I gave up on my plan because it'd be better to open up my heart again and it seems like that's what my unnies do too.

I find this school fun too, especially the punishment class. I'll fxcking miss it, oh shit, no cursing anymore Tzu!

And so our table were filled with laughters, fight, agh! How I miss to do this outside.

"Babe?"

I really wish, Jungkook's parents would stop that 'No one can go out of the campus' rule. Atleast I want to go to the place I used to go when I'm thinking too much.