C H A P T E R 11

Tzuyu's POV

He kissed me. Am I dreaming? And what's kidding me more is I found myself kissing back. JUST WTF TZUYU!!!

He pulled away, smirking. I quickly stood up and dust my skirt.

"There, we just made a deal Yoda. I am your bully and no other guy could come near you" Yoda, wtf?! I glared at him.

"W-what makes you say t-that?! Bastard!" Why am I stuttering bitch?!

"Blushing are we? Hmm, you enjoyed it don't you? Want another one?" Wtf?! I'm blushing?! I quickly covered my cheeks.

"Of course not bastard!" I said still covering my cheeks then I kicked his balls and immediately ran downstairs.

Ahhhh! What's happening to me?!

Jungkook's POV

"Aish!!!" I groaned in pain while holding my, you know. That bitch!

"But she was fun to tease" I smirked.

"I suggest I should continue my game" my smirk got even bigger.

[I swear Mr. Jeon Fxcking Jungkook, if you don't stop smirking, I will kill you right now. It would be easier cause you're in the rooftop]

Shut up there you bitch! Just continue the fxcking story!

[Whatever]

So back to the story, I guess first classes had already ended. I was walking downstairs and guess who is here?

"Jungkook-ah, when will you stop doing your childish acts?" I just rolled my eyes.

"Do you even know how hard me and your mother had done just to change you?"

"Why? Have I ever asked you to do that?" I said sarcastically rolling my eyes and looking away.

"We need to talk" He said grabbing my arm.

"Y-yah, L-let me go!" I said trying to get out of his grip and gladly I did.

"Jeon Jungkook! Wake up already! You're a grown man already! Stop pushing us away! You know what we're doing is all for your safety" Safety my ass. What's the truth is that they don't really want me with him.

"Safety? Yeah, but do you think I'm happy? It wasn't my fault that this heart of mine had became hard until it doesn't know how to love anymore and do you know who did that? It's you and your selfishness. If I would have to pick between you and my friends, I would have to pick them" I said proud of my words but still a pissed face on me. I left him and went to our classroom.

"Yah, Jeon Jungkook! Did you cut classes again?! I will give you detention and you will have to stay here after classes!!!" Now I'm pissed more. I brought someone's book and threw it to the floor that made everyone look at me scared including the teacher.

I went to my seat and bowed my head on the table not even caring about the teacher. I just want a sleep.

I felt a stare at me from the front but I insist not to care so I just slept it all out.

Hours later and it was recess. Chewy looked at me like she was... concerned?! The fxck?! We made eye contact and she just look away and went out of the room.

Since my hyungs aren't here, they won't know what had happened.

"Jungkook oppa, are you okay?" Lisa said, though sometimes she's a bitch and a slut, I find her kind sometimes but still I don't like her and no one would make me like someone.