C H A P T E R 14

Jungkook's POV

My eyes widened at where the knife was hit. It hit...

Hobi hyung's eye...

[Nah just kidding, it hit the apple]

I'm shocked. Hobi hyung fell on his knees because he was scared as hell that time. I got taken aback as I remember those words of wisdom by that fxcking teacher. I would be lying if I wasn't moved by his words.

It slightly made me learn about the word Trust more. I know I trust my friends but neither my life I found that deep meaning of it, that you can also find it from your enemy.

We went to Hobi hyung and calmed him down.

Chewy's friends also went to hug Momo noona and comfort her. Why do I feel like we're on a game and we need to have teamwork to survive? Is it some kind of Maze Runner or Hunger Games shit now?

"Hobi hyung, are you alright?" He just nodded.

"Kookie, thanks" He said

"For what?"

"For defending me and trusting me" He smiled and I smiled back at him too. I'm glad our friendship grew bigger. I'm grateful to that teacher though I still feel angry at him.

We went back to our seat the same goes to Momo.

"Now you see how trust does. First, you need to trust yourself because there will always be obstacles in your life and so you need to trust yourself to overcome it. Next is to trust a friend or a family. Though the struggle they were fighting with is hard you need to trust and believe on what they can do. Because yeah, you don't call someone a 'friend' when you don't trust them, right? Now, everyday excluding weekends, you'll have to attend this class before all your other classes. Being late is what we hate the most. So I'm hoping you all would come here early." He said. I kinda find this class fun though. Wait, what did he say again?

"Wait what, we?" Rapmon hyung asked.

"Of course, it wasn't just me. Unless you all wanted me alone" that fxcking smirk appear on his again.

"Well, I need to go now, it's fun being with all of you. I hope all of you would open your hearts to me someday and also to the other teachers. And remember, trust is very important in every relationship" With that, he walked out of the room.

Wait, open up my heart? That's kind of hard though, I hope they will last here but I think I will be the one who won't last. They seem tough. Huh, my father sure is eager to change me. Let's see then *insert me smirking*

That punishment class had ended and we all went to out to go to the cafeteria. I was really nervous a while ago because bruh, it's a knife dude, it could kill anyone.

"Kookie, I'll have to go first, I want to talk to Momo" Hobi hyung said. Seems like he wants to talk to her. I'm not against it so I just nodded. He went to Chewy's friends to talk to Momo noona.

We grabbed a table to eat our lunch.

"Wahh, that freaking teacher almost gave me a heart attack" Jin hyung said while holding his chest.

"I feel you, I thought we would really lose Hobi hyung" V hyung added.

"Well, even Yoongi hyung was awoken because of worries" Jimin hyung teased.