C H A P T E R 16

Lisa's POV (Next Day)

"Those bitches have gone too close to our 7 Kings oppas" I said while rolling my eyes. We were on our way to that stupid punishment class. Why are those bitches only being the main lead here. Jisoo unnie had been crying all night because of yesterday. I really want to get revenge to those bitches.

"Yeah, they feel they're greater than us" Irene unnie said in a sassy way.

"Then let's show them we're greater than them girls" Jennie unnie encouraged.

"We're gonna have to bring our oppas back" Joy unnie said.

I just smirked and went our way to the stupid punishment class.

Jungkook's POV

We always went early just for this stupid ***damn punishment class. I don't know what took over me but since the first day we got here, I find it fun.

I always woke up early and excited to go all the way to the stupid class.

I heard Lisa and her friends talking while on their way to the class too.

They said something like "Let's show them we're greater than them"

Oh no, there's going to be trouble again. Chewy's group is in trouble, when it comes to Lisa's rival they play really dirty wait...

Why do I care anyways? Something's been off with me these days. It's like I've given up bullying especially Tzuyu. Oh I forgot we got into that motherfxcking game.

Well, maybe I should make Lisa jealous then she won't cling on me anymore. That's good Jungkookie, very good plan.

"Jungkook!"

Yeah right, and with that I can play with Chewy more. Oh you're so great Jeon Jungkook.

"Jeon Fxcking Jungkook!" I snapped from my thoughts seeing V hyung calling me.

"Oh, why hyung?"

"We're late to class!"

"Oh shit, let's go" And there we ran as fast as we can.

When we arrived the teacher was already there. Deyammmm.

"Excuse me, Mr. Jeon and Mr. Kim. You might wanna explain why you're late"

"Tsk, it's not like it's some important class, this is just some stupid punishment class." I nudged Tae hyung because wtf? This class is fun for me.

"So this class isn't important to you Mr. Kim? Well, please take your seats already, I'm on a good mood today please don't get the smile on my face off" And there we sat.

"I'll repeat myself theb, my name is Mrs. Go Ara known by the name
Mrs. Go. As I was talking about our topic today, mine's a bit scarier. So, let's make our way to the rooftop and then there I will explain everything about our discussion so now move your ass at the rooftop!" Wahh, what what a bitch she is. First the field bow the rooftop? I'm kinda freaking out about that.

We arrived the rooftop and Mrs. Go sneak down to see a big balloon from the first floor. What?! Are we gonna jump the hell down there?!

"So, heights are very common for phobic people maybe some of you have but that's not the main point. Decision making, decisions sometimes go easy sometimes hard. Like being late in class or not, but there's some times where it goes serious. You have to decide carefully, do you probably what goes next when you made a mistake once you decide? Regret! That's very hard, and I'm telling there's no regret that comes first. Mr. Kim(Taehyung), since you got the guts to disrespect me, you might wanna go here." Tae hyung glared at her but still go to her.